5 children

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cece1113

Jurisdiction
California
Hello

My boyfriend has 2 kids(boy and girl) with his ex-wife. She has 1 (girl)kid with her new husband. The new husband has 2 (boy and girl) more kids. A total of 5 kids. They live in a nice modual home with her father. The grandfather has 1 room, her n the husband and 1 room, and the 5 kids in 1 room(he has his 2 partial time). She is a nurse and he is a city worker. They own 1 car and are paying on another. They pay no rent or mortage. My boyfriend pays $600 a month also for child support. They are all about the show. Is this illegal?

Hello

My boyfriend has 2 kids(boy and girl) with his ex-wife. She has 1 (girl)kid with her new husband. The new husband has 2 (boy and girl) more kids. A total of 5 kids. They live in a nice modual home with her father. The grandfather has 1 room, her n the husband and 1 room, and the 5 kids in 1 room(he has his 2 partial time). She is a nurse and he is a city worker. They own 1 car and are paying on another. They pay no rent or mortage. My boyfriend pays $600 a month also for child support. They are all about the show. Is this illegal?

Is what illegal? Based just on what you posted, I don't see anything illegal. However, how old are the kids - answer probably will still not change.

Is what illegal? Based just on what you posted, I don't see anything illegal. However, how old are the kids - answer probably will still not change.

The kids are 10, 7, 6, 4, and 2. Is the fact they literally have 5 kids crammed into 1 bedroom illegal? Or what can be done?

No, not illegal.

Hello

Frugality, poverty, or even wealth aren't crimes.
This is what happens when you breed babies and abandon them, the custodial parent gets paid.
The custodial parent could be a millionaire, you'd still be ordered to pay child support.
You, on the other hand, are free to leave a boyfriend and it won't cost you a dime.

His babies aren't your problem.
Don't let them become your problem.
There are many eligible men and women without the financial anchor of child support.

Frugality, poverty, or even wealth aren't crimes.
This is what happens when you breed babies and abandon them, the custodial parent gets paid.
The custodial parent could be a millionaire, you'd still be ordered to pay child support.
You, on the other hand, are free to leave a boyfriend and it won't cost you a dime.

His babies aren't your problem.
Don't let them become your problem.
There are many eligible men and women without the financial anchor of child support.

So in the governments eyes it is ok for people to cram 5 kids into 1 bedroom so the mom can have money in a bank account and a new car?

No one in this situation is poor. I believe child support is for the kids to be taken care of and not the mom to have a nice bank account and cars.

Also I have been with these kids for 5 years. They are my kids too. I would not abandon my boyfriend or step kids because of money. My family is more important thing to me. I don't like to see my kids have mental issues because their mother like to do by right by her n n it her kids. When my step son can't sleep by himself at 10 because his mom makes him sleep in the same room or bed as his 7 year old sister I'm mad.

These kids are amazing and being hurt by their mother because he likes money. It's sad the government will let that happen.

So in the governments eyes it is ok for people to cram 5 kids into 1 bedroom so the mom can have money in a bank account and a new car?

The government doesn't care if people are cheap, or frugal.
If any child is being abused, neglected, malnourished, molested, or uneducated; contact the police or child services and report your observations.

I believe child support is for the kids to be taken care of and not the mom to have a nice bank account and cars.

You believe incorrectly.
The custodial parent can eat steak, feed the kids hit dogs, wear designer clothes, and force the kids to wear clothing from Goodwill;
The court and/or the government doesn't care.
The children need only be supplied minimums, while the parent binges.

Also I have been with these kids for 5 years. They are my kids too. I would not abandon my boyfriend or step kids because of money. My family is more important thing to me. I don't like to see my kids have mental issues because their mother like to do by right by her n n it her kids. When my step son can't sleep by himself at 10 because his mom makes him sleep in the same room or bed as his 7 year old sister I'm mad.

The government doesn't care what you believe.
You ave no legal standing towards these kids.
You are as much a legal stranger as am I.
They aren't your children.
Even if you we're married to the dad, you'd have no legal standing.

Again, if you have observed the kids being eaten, abused, malnourished, or mistreated; you're free to report your observations to the police and/or chid services.

These kids are amazing and being hurt by their mother because he likes money. It's sad the government will let that happen.

Sad has no legal meaning.
Sad isn't actionable at law.
Sad is a feeling.
Many things make me sad too, each and every day.
Unless its illegal, I grin and bear it.

I tell you this as a licensed lawyer with over 40 years as a practicing attorney under my belt, 11 years as an army prosecutor, and 3 years as an elected district attorney, 20 plus years as a sitting district court judge in Texas, presiding over mainly criminal matters.

Add to that 20 years as a military judge.

If you want to lobby your elected officials to criminalize "sad", you're free to do so.

I am fully aware I have no rights with my boyfriends kids. It horrible but I grin and bare it as you said. The kids are the ones hurt not me.

I was smart with my son and kept my issues out of court. The court system is ridiculous when it comes to children and not seeing the whole picture. They would rather give rights to a drug addict or a mom who truly does not care then someone who cares and loves their children.

I am happy to see their is an elected official out there who instead of answering a question politely would rather mock a person who does not know the law. Thank you for being an amazing person and making a living off the government just to grin and bare things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back