k-mart manager of L.P for store

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIDKAT

I work for pinole K-mart on 10/15/2006 i slip & fell at at the time I didn't think I was
hurt But now I find out the nervs & joints in toes are dead.the 2 toe and side of foot
is blue. For the last month I been made to do cashier & sit on a stool, for part of my shift
5hrs 1 hour cleaning up store & helping customer with sale on floor.The manager
lock every employees in the store till hem was ready to leave or he felt each dept clean
& face the way it should be. My work hours 2:00pm-10:30pm There was time employee&mewere lock in I coundn't leave till midnight.
The overnight employees most of the time our lock in the store till a manager come in the follow morning. none of the overnight employee has keys to leave.A nother employee
fell week after me when she return to work with a note from her dr not K-mart comp
docter. she did filling on her shift. now here I was with a brace on foot & leg with
a comp docter letter stating return to work if I could sit & work.
The head of lost perfention. has herass me from day 1 , there was 3 new employees
the day we ment Oviler perkins store head L.Pat the end of the meeting he shook each
of the new employees hand welcome them to the K-mart family. thn turn to me and ststed
I'm still checking out you & your background.he the left the room.he had my hours cut becuse some one steeling He point the finger at not in words work in my dept only find
out it was head of shipping who was steel. As of monday 11/27/06 I've been put off work
on 11/30/06 he call to tell me If I want keep my job I butter in to work because override ring up when I was ring up customer. I was told to stay off foot till 12/04/06 when I see the docter agian.Also a report was fild out when I fell. But the worker comp claim was not given to me till 11/27/06 I was toldit was my job to mial clim form Mr Perkin has been handle this (he did state he saw me fell on camera and there no way my injury was from the fell .The store has pay for pain pills sine 10/31/my son works part time there
to,rumers are being sped when I do return I will be let go becuase I did'nt come in when told

I'm not sure what you are asking. If you're being denied comp benefits I think you should consult a comp lawyer. If you just want to share your story with other injured workers you may wish to check this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back