notice of non renewal

Status
Not open for further replies.

flnzboy

Just recently I have recived a notice of non renewal issued by my step father. My situation stinks and i dont know what to do? I dont know what kind of legal authority he has and i wanted to know if any one out there know what i can do to aviod major legal concequences.
By the way my mother dosent wish for me to leave. They are still married living in the same home. I share a room with my older brother together we pay five hundred dollars in rent.

I am 20 years old and i am trying to pay my way through school. I dont have any financial assistance, besides a scholarship that covers 75% of my tuition. I pay all other associated fees 25% alnog with books and other associated college materials.

Basically my notice is about to expire and i wanted to know what are my legal options: Can i extend, until i can find my own place?
Can my stepfather issue a notice of non renewal without my mother approval?
What concenquences will i face if i cannot move out before july 5? which is supposedly when my notice expires.
what legal action can i take against my step father?

I think you have posted on this before. If your mother allows you to stay, then I suppose you technically do not have to leave but your step dad can make life very complicated for you in the house.

If your mother chooses to stay with him, probably not much can be done. Who's house is it, the step fathers, or your mothers, or both?

I don't know what legal options you have against your step father.

What state are you in?

Why does your step dad want you out of the house so bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back