Arrest, Search, Seizure, Warrant 911 call reason to search car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott367

Here is my whole situation. I'm in my apartment and start to overdose on herion, it was my first time using it and aparently my body didn't like it too much. It was just me and my wife and my roommate in the apartment. My roommate called 911 and explained that I was turning blue and possibly on drugs. I woke up seconds after he called 911 and left my apartment with my wife before the police came. My roommate made a statement when the police and ambulance came saying I woke up and got better and left with my wife to go to the hospital, he said that we may have drugs on us, that we left in a hurry. About an hour and a half later my wife was driving back towards my apartment and we get pulled over. The police were waiting for us the whole time. When they pulled us over they went straight to the passenger window, asked me my name , I told them, they pulled me out of the car hand cuffed me and put me in the patrol car. Then they started searching my car, without even asking for a license from the driver or insurance or anything, after a long search they found herion in a pack of cigarettes. Their reason for pulling me over was a "welfare check" they were concerned with how I was doing from a 911 call 2 hours prior even though they were under the impression that I was on the way back from the hospital. Is this grounds for a motion to say I was searched illegally?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back