Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft wrongfully accused, being framed, please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayne

Im sorry this is going to be long, but there is alot involved and more that 1 thing going on here. But I beg of you, please read, I need help. My son is 19 and is the victim of being wrongfully accused of theft. This is pure retaliation toward me and my son by a former employee of mine and a former friend of his. This "friend" of his was selling a car and my employee at the time informed me of this car for sale, however she wanted to buy the car but didnt have the money to do so. My son also found out about the car & wanted to buy it. My employee saw my son driving this car and in turn asked me if I had purchased this car for my son. At the time I had not and told her so. She threatened me that if I did buy this car she would kick my "A". Well, as it ended up, I bought the car for my son. He needed a car and I had the money. The "friend" that the I bought the car from is a real con artist and thief, and has been arrested for such things prior to all of this, little did I know. I gave him the money for the car in front of his father and two of my sons, he then pulled out the title and signed it (however, he signed it in the wrong place in order to void out the title.he had a plan) and he knew that I was not paying attention and would not look because I saw him sign it in the first place. A couple of weeks later he made the comment that he wanted the car back. And then all of a sudden the car was set on fire, but in an area under the hood where it would cause the least damage, this guy is a mechanic. He came and got the car and took it back to his place to start working on it, which cost me alot. I informed a few police officers just in talking about what had happened and they said they needed this guy to come down to the PD to file a report on what was damaged by the fire as the mechanic. This guy continuously put this off and the report was never made. Had he made the report there would have been evidence that he sold me the car. My son was helping him work on the car so it would help speed up getting it into running condition. I finally got tired of all this and decided to sell the car. They knew someone who would buy it (which happened to be a close friend of the guy I bought it from) and sold him the car, he was to make payments every payday. In the meantime, this guy and my son were going dirtbike riding in their spare time along with the husband of my employee. It just so happened that one day during all of this, my employees dirtbike was stolen supposedly. And my son happened to be the one riding the bike the day it supposedly dissappeared. My son was invited to go dirtbike riding that day, he accepted, but he had to be somewhere else first and then he would be there to ride. The bike he was given to ride when he got there happened to belong to the husband of my employee. But my son was told that they were told they could borrow this bike. My son had no reason to not believe them since the husband had been out there riding with them for the past few days on the same bike. So my son road that bike. My employee reported the bike as stolen and came to me to let me know that she was told that my son and this guy I bought the car from were the two that stole her bike. I asked my son about it and he said "no" he didnt steal it, but that he was told they could borrow it and that he was the one riding it. My employee said she knew my son didnt know anything about it and that it was all this other guy and that if she just got the bike back no charges would be filed. My younger son took her out to the site where they had been riding bikes so she could get her bike back. When the cop got to the location, my employee's husband was the one driving the bike up there to be loaded. The officer griped at her for tampering with evidence and that they should have left the bike alone. She took the bike back home right then. She then went around spreading rumors that my son stole it from her, etc. Needless to say, she no longer works for me after all of this. I did not fire her, we were just in agreement that it wasnt going to work out. This happened in Nov. it is now May and we have received papers for a court dated on my son to appear for theft, but the papers dont state what this theft is. My son needed to have his drivers license renewed and earlier in the day he had his license run for any warrents, etc. because the person that was driving his work truck got pulled over and they ran everyones license. My sons license came back clean. My son then went a few hrs later to renew his license, the DL office called the cnty atty office to make sure there were no warrents and the cnty atty said, umm, NO, Im issuing a warrent for him, arrest him. The DPS had already run his license and he was clean. So 2 officers held him on the side of the road while they waited on me to get there. I told them that we already had a court date set, so why was he being arrested? they couldnt answer me. I then had to watch my son being handcuffed and put into the back of a police car and taken down to the sherriffs office to be arrested. I was devastated! I talked to the head guy (sherriff dept.) and he said that we should have never received a court notice before a warrant was issued, he called in to see when the warrent was issued, and it had JUST been issued. This deputy said this should never happen. They put a $1,500 bond on my son. I went to the cnty atty office to find out what exactly was going on and he said my son stole a dirtbike, I told him no he didnt, he just rode it, but had nothing to do with theft. This cnty atty was extremely rude and hatefull with me and said that yes he did according to what his papers in the file stated, I said, that is just what this person put down on paper, it didnt mean it was the truth, he says "So you say" He says he can offer my son 3 months probation and $250 ea mo. restitution fees. I refuse because he is innocent, and he still wants to raise his voice to me and say, "so you say after the fact". We showed up on our arraignment date at court along with the guy that supposedly stole this bike with my son (which is the one I bought the car from) He was in the hall saying how he was innocent and he was told that he could borrow the bike and that he was going to plead not guilty and let his lawyer handle it. My son was already going to plead not guilty because he didnt do anything. When the judge calls my son up there he asks my son if he wants to talk to the cnty atty to work something out, my son says "no". the judge asks him if he is going to get an attorny and my son says he cant afford one, so the judge says to wait and he will talk with him about having one appointed. When the judge calls up this other guy and asks him the same thing, the other guy says, "yes" I want to talk to the cnty atty. I found out later that the other guy went straight to the cnty atty and told him that it was 100% my son, that my son stole the bike and he had absolutely nothing to do with it. This guy is getting off scott free, and he is actually the one that stole the bike, he just needed someone to blame it on because he is already in trouble with the law, he is on probation and if he gets into any trouble he will go back to the pen. The cnty atty is believing this guy with no proof. The county attny also has had it in for me and my kids for quite some time now for personal reasons and will do anything to "get" one of us. He is corrupt and there is nothing we can do about this. Little did any of them know or realize. My son just so happened to be in court with me (and the cnty atty) at the time of the theft. We were in court for my yngest son on another trumped up charge that the cnty atty couldnt get my son on, because the proof was that my other son wasnt the one that did the crime we happened to be in court for at the time. The wierd thing was that my oldest son was called to be in court as "the father" of my youngest , LOL, the cnty atty made a mistake putting my oldest on the papers but I still made him go to court just in case, because even though it was a mistake, he is the brother, not the father, it was still a court document and I didnt want my son arrested for failure to appear on something as stupid as that. We now have a pretrial court date set for the 25th this month and have been appointed an incompetent attny. which makes me worried. I have the court documents showing the time and date that we were in court, which are the same time and date of the theft of this bike, my son did, however, ride the bike after court, but it had already been stolen, and like I said, he had no reason to doubt otherwise that he could ride it since the owner had been out there riding with them and letting them ride his bike for the past few days anyways. So is he guilty by association? Or what could happen? My son did nothing wrong.. Back to the car, my son and this guy had sold the car to a friend of this guy (the one I bought the car from) The agreement was that he would make pymnts every payday until its paid for. His father came to me 3 times to make a pmt. I have receipts with his signature on it saying how much he was buying the car for and how much was owed. All of a sudden the pymnts stop and I cant get into contact with this guy or his father. They put the car inside a fence with a really big guard dog. And then they gut the car, take out the engine, etc. It is now nothing but a shell. I never agreed to take pmts on this car, but since my son made that agreement I went on ahead and honored it. Also, I had just purchased car seats, etc. for the inside of the car that were NOT to go with the car, and I let my son BORROW my $700 stereo so he would have something to listen to, that was NOT to go with the car. The guy I bought the car from stole the stereo and the car seats, and then gave me the run around that he forgot they were in the car and he would get ahold of this guy, but was having trouble catching him, etc. The two guys were working together on this scheme. The original guy "bought" the car back from the guy I was selling the car to and then went and filed for a lost title on the car and has already received it back. He now denies ever selling me the car. He admits to giving me a title, but says he never signed it. He did sign it, but in the wrong place and there was nothing I could do about it. WHAT DO I DO????? HELP!!!!! My son and I both are being set up by this guy, and Im at a total loss and very frustrated. He is a con artist and very good at what he does, and like they say...fact IS stranger than fiction, I guess thats why he keeps getting away with this stuff, Please help me put a stop to him and others getting away with stuff like this....HELP!!!!!!

re: wrongfully accused, let me break this down...

sorry, I was told to give as much detail as possible, Ill try to break this down...

My 19 yr old son is being accused of stealing a dirtbike. The person accusing him is a former employee of mine, retaliation against me and against my son for reasons Ill explain in another post then. She claims that my son & another person did the theft. This other person actually did steal the dirtbike and then invited my son to go dirtbike riding. They had all been riding the past few days prior to this and my son went, but he had to show up in court the same day because he was accidentally listed on the court papers as the father of my younger son, instead of as his brother. Even though this was a mistake by the cnty attny, I made him go to court for fear of him being arrested for failure to appear. It just so happened that the time of court was the exact same time the bike was stolen. My son DID go dirtbike riding after court and rode the bike that was stolen, he was told they could borrow it, and had no reason to doubt otherwise because the owner of the bike had been out there riding with them the past few days anyways. Now the person that stole the bike claims that he had nothing to do with the theft and it was 100% my son that did everything. This person needed to blame someone because he is already in trouble w/the law. I do have the court papers showing that he was to appear in court that same day at that same time. But the cnty attny is believing this thief just because it was stated in his files that my son was the one to blame for it all. It is all just a set up. When the officer arrived at the scene, the owner of the bike was riding the bike up to be loaded to take home. The officer said they tampered w/evidence should have left the bike alone. My question is can he be convicted of theft by "guilty by association" just because he rode the bike, or will the court papers I have get him off because he was in court at the time of the actual theft. All he did was ride the bike later because he was told he could borrow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back