Child Protective Services Rips Apart Families and Destroys Children

Status
Not open for further replies.

boblynnj

Child Protective Services (CPS) is a misnomer for a government agency that systematically rips apart families and kidnaps children for federal funding. To better understand how this un-American system does its dirty work committing human rights atrocities, please visit the LIFE (Liberty Independence & Family Equality) website at http://www.life-vs-cps.com/

Although the LIFE website is based in Pennsylvania, if you click on the many links at the site, you will see how this situation is pervasive throughout America.

Know your rights before these scum invade your family. Knowledge is your best weapon. If you don't know your rights, you have none.

Hi Bob,
Fancy meeting you here!
It is good that you are letting people know of this "epidemic" in this Country.

A friend of mine is setting up a website for South Texas: www.profamilyst.org

Mike in San Antonio

Do you have a question?

CPS is needed, they do save thousands of children from abusive/neglectful homes.

If CPS has contacted you, generally there is a good reason. I am not saying the organization is perfect but who else will protect these children that need it?

If a family has been in contact with a caseworker with CPS, 95% of the time there is a good reason. If you do not want to be contacted by them, then take care of your children.

Giving birth to a child does not mean you take care of the child as you see fit.

Again, there are exceptions to everything and the system is not perfect but to come on here and rant and rave is not what this website is for.

If you are being investigated by CPS, it is in your best interest to do as they request to get your kids back.

Hi Mike,

I checked out this website from another forum. Yes, I'm trying to educate as many as I can because it's obvious that many just have no clue as the next poster I will reply to.

Duranie,

It's obvious you don't understand the issues. Please check out the website I gave you the link to in my first post, read all the issues, then come back and discuss them. Unless you've been victimized by Child Protective Services, you and many like you only judge the book by its cover.

The right to rear a child is a basic and essential civil right. In re Hayes (1997), 79 Ohio St.3d 46. A parent must be given every procedural and substantive protection the law allows prior to terminating that parent's rights to the child.

I too have a case with "CPS". I am college educated, employed as a loan officer with an income over 50k, homeowner, married for 15 years. I reported a domestic violence incident, the first and only in our marriage and CPS removed my children from my home stating I could not protect them. The removal was for less than 24 hours because as soon as CPS told me to just show up to court the following day and that I did not need a lawyer--the first call I made was to my lawyer! Without him they would have kept my children!

My dear children had never heard of foster care--yet they spent a night in a stranger's home, a woman who told them to call her "mom"! They asked could they call me, and this woman told them that if I wanted to talk to them that "I" would call! A lie because I had no idea where they were. There were 6 other children in that home-ranging from 3 to 16--I have 3 children, 10,7, and 4. That is 9 kids in a 4 bedroom home with one adult! The other kids told my children they were going to live there forever. My children were traumatized greatly by this. The woman had asked my son to kiss her goodnight and when my son refused she told him he "better not have an attitude". My son is 10, 4th grade and an honor's student.
There is much more--of course I have an "open file" which means my door must be open to CPS at anytime they wish to pop in! I still have a court date to decide if I can care for my own children!

" I have an "open file" which means my door must be open to CPS at anytime they wish to pop in! I still have a court date to decide if I can care for my own children!"

That's not true, please visit the LIFE site to learn your rights and please visit the page called The Family Court Hearing - A Constitutional Defense to learn how to try to beat them in the family court. Let me know how it goes. Good Luck!

Bob J

bob_lynn_j said:
" I have an "open file" which means my door must be open to CPS at anytime they wish to pop in! I still have a court date to decide if I can care for my own children!"

That's not true, please visit the LIFE site to learn your rights and please visit the page called The Family Court Hearing - A Constitutional Defense to learn how to try to beat them in the family court. Let me know how it goes. Good Luck!

Bob J

I do have an attorney--however at this point the magistrate has given local children services the "right" to periodic home visits--well so far I've had 3 this week!:mad:

You can appeal any court order but you can only appeal questions of law assuming you stated those issues in the lower court and you're challenging the court order based on a legal dispute.

For example, if you stated to the court that there is no basis for CPS to have open door access to your home and that it violates your 4th Amendment rights, the Appeals court has to then evaluate that the basis of this order is sufficient to override the 4th Amendment. If the Appeals Court affirms your argument, they will reverse the court order.

If you never brought such an issue up in the lower court, the Appeals court may dismiss your appeal on those grounds. In some states, those are automatic grounds for dismissal as they may be clearly stated in the Rules of Appellate Procedure (such as Pennsylvania).

Note this is just an example and is not legal advice, just my opinion.

foster parents

my youngest son age 6 was placed in foster care 2 years ago because of his fathers drug use and domestic violence. I have fought through the system for 2 long years and my son is coming home for good when school lets out for christmas break:) :) now not to scare anyone here but 6 months after my son was placed in foster care ther were allegations of sexual abuse. I was investegated made to take a lie detector test and what they call a psychosexual evualation they did not let me see my son for 14 weeks and then found out that I had done nothing wrong. To make a long story short I got a call from the social worker on thursday saying the first foster parents he was with are being investegated for sexually abuseing 6 different children. In other words they took my son (oh and by the way I was drug free and have passed every drug test they have given me) who I had never done anything to I just made some bad decisions in the man I chose and they gave him to someone who molested him now my son will be messed up for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so sorry this happened to you and your son Kassy. Unfortunately, this is all too typical of Child Protective Services. This is a criminal agency that destroys children and families in the name of "protecting" children. They pave their greedy industry with the blood of children. There is a website that lists some of the many children who have been "protected" to death by Child "Protective" Services.

Click on The Case for Foster Care Reform is Written in Stone to get a small clue of what this fascist organization is all about. The list is only the tip of the iceberg.

This is a quote from the American Family Rights Association (AFRA) website:

Every child is targeted for medication following diagnosis; such diagnosis is the justification for the drugging the presumption that they invariably share with patients, parents that a disease is present. Nor are these innocuous medications they are exceedingly dangerous and addictive, only justifiable by the presence of a quite severe, terrible disease, and this is just the way they portray it to indelibly pathologize the child. It is clear throughout the US, throughout the world that ADHD is not a disease, that the drugs to "treat" it (which they know perfectly is not treatment) are intoxications, poisonings--severe, terrible. poisonings. No child should be put on them; every child on them should come off--the sooner the better. -Fred Baughman, MD

Also see the video "Are L.A.'s Foster Kids Being Drugged?"

Last edited:
I have you all beat. Here is the letter I just emailed to every newspaper in the USA and I have all the documentation to back it up!

And you think it couldnt get worse

When Officers ***** **** and **** **** of the lakehurst police department called Dyfs on me in retaliation for calling the police on ***** best friend I didnt think it could get any worse. Boy was I wrong.

After I refused to allow them in my Home the broke into my home and officer Leone procceed to beat on me while applying handcuffs. If that was not bad enough the police then "searched" my home from top to bottom, without benefit of a warrant, going through dresser drawers cabnets even dismantling the heating duct work. They never did tell us what they were looking for. After doing all of this they invited Dyfs into my then trashed home and requested Dyfs remove the children due to "iminnet danger" (which did not exist) because of the conditions of the home. Dyfs did as the police requested.

Now it is bad enough that the corruption in the police department sinks to that level but what happens nexts will make you sick.

After removing the children they refused to allow family to take them and made the children sleep on the floor of an office that night. The next day they were placed in a foster home in Toms River where they remained for the next 2 weeks. After 2 weeks of calling the court every day several times a day Dyfs finally placed the children with family. Then the horror stories began.
My children starting making comments that they would never have made before. My 4 year old told me how glad he was I was out of jail ( I was never in jail to begin with) as the days progressed our worst fears were realized. My children were emotional and physically abuse while in the foster home for 2 weeks.

They were told there mother was a slob and deserved to have them taken away. They were told their mother was going to jail for a very long time. My 4 year year old was made to stand in the corner for very long periods of time being told you can come out of the corner when your mother gets out of jail. The foster mother refused to take the 4 year old to the doctor when he got sick stating she wasnt paying for the doctor or the medication.

I have learned today that this foster home has been closed and the foster mother is being investigated. Thats a good thing. But I also found out there have been issues with this home in the past yet it remained on their list of homes.( one social worker made the comment "it could have been worse") So when the social worker placed my children there she knew of past issues yet still put them in that home.

They took children from a safe and loving home and placed them in harms way and in real danger all because of a vendetta **** **** of the lakehurst police department had against me for calling the police on his best friend.

This my friends is how Dyfs works. They DO NOT care about the children, in fact they get money everytime they remove a child, place a child, adopt out a child, send a parent for servies needed or not, our Federal government hands them a check.

Please Stop DYFS before another child is harmed. It is too late for us, my children have already been scarred for life because of this foster mother and the lies the Lakehurst police department told. How many more children have to have their childhoods taken away from them or god forbid die before our legislature wakes up and makes some serious reforms in the Dyfs system and cleans house in our corrupt police departments.

I would love to hear more details of these stories. I KNOW that the truth is in your stories and it wasn't your fault.

When my son was still crawling, my heat went out. My landlords heating company was not working, so I called an independant heating company. I was told that I would have to evacuate on that cold night because to heat the house would be dangerous. So, a social worker came and got me, and my child, we packed a lot and she dropped us off at a home, helped me carry all of my things up there and I slept on a floor that night, but my son slept in a playpen and was fed. The next day, I was not at all happy to be there. I hurt and looked disheveled to say the least. The cps worker of the woman that rented the home came over, and the woman refused to talk to her. She then turned on me, and demanded why I was there. I felt I had nothing to hide. I was rude, because this woman was rude to me. It had nothing to do with my child being endangered but that I was not properly bowing to this cps worker. I had no idea what a cps worker was. The woman said, "I can take your baby." I said,"no, you can't" and tried to leave. The woman pulled on my babies feet and he cried in pain. She was smirking and looking me in my eyes not noticing she caused my infant dismay. SHe kept grapping his feet like a pinch and then letting go. SHe left me no other option. I held him in 1 arm to my breast and with the other arm shoved her as hard as possible into the next room. She screamed like a banshee," she is going to throw the baby out the window!" I was confused, not knowing what she was talking about. I headed for the front door and was shoved baby first into the wall. I put up my knee against the wall and had a huge scrape on my leg and that impact would have hit my baby if I had not.

Another social worker was there and came wide eyed from down the hall and I handed her my baby. I cried until the police arrived and was hysterical completely. That night the social worker that I had handed my baby to came and apologised to me for the first woman, and explained it was the violent workers FIRST day on the job. The next day my son was brought to visit me, I had to go to a shelter because I couldn't go home because of the heater, so that became the basis of the reason. My son went to a foster home and I was not allowed to know where. I was allowed an hour visit every day, and I just held him tightly and nursed: I was mostly breastfeeding and after he left I wept until I slept, and my breasts became so engorged I was in intense pain.
After 3 weeks of this, something happened that was a miracle I prayed for, I have an unusual name and when the foster mother heard it she demanded to know who this well taken care of childs mother is. THe foster mother was not supposed to know that and vice versa. When she found out she demanded that my son be returned to me as quickly as possible and she would only care for him in the interim because she knew me. (she took pictures of him and he looked so confused and he always smiled in pictures except during that.)
In the court system, after I was unduely humiliated and picked apart, as they tried to find justifications for misconduct endangering an infant, the cps tried to say that they needed to adjust him from his foster mom back to me gradually, but the foster mother called that absurd, he had been taken from me unjustly, had not acclimated to them, had obviously been well cared for, and although they adored him, he obviously missed me. They said he could not be consoled. He was returned without having formal "visitation" with the foster family. I was watched for a year with no problems. The cps worker that "watched" me (unanounced visits) was an old hat, and she apologised too, called the violent worker a "bull in a china shop" and complimented me every visit for my son.
I ran into the foster mother (my friend) at walmart and she saw my son and informed me on many things including that the bad cps worker was fired and not just because of me but other misconduct. I can not explain it but I didn't even find pleasure in that- she ought to have been in jail for endangering my childs welfare. I hope that you do find hope in it. The foster mother, told me her children wanted my son to come over again...just for a visit...I feel bad about this but I never called her back...some innate fear of losing my child...I have moved to the other side of the state, and I can not even have a baby sitter....he is 5 now, and is doing so well that no one knows about this...but I can not even leave him with a babysitter...I have his friends come over...I take him everywhere....except kindergarten; and recently his teacher called me to tell me that I must have worked a lot with him because he knows so much...he is very well taken care of; as well as a mother can do. I have been and will always be his mother. And as that I am eternally grateful to my friend the foster mother who refused to work through cps...she was a good foster mom and refuses to do it anymore becauase if cps...and she did it for the kids. I wish more people in the system followed what is right and not what just is. I wish that I could tell her, but the cps weakened me, my spirit of right and wrong, and although I made it through, my soul bears scars, and I weep for those who did not have luck on their sides, and I pray in the future that they do.

BTW In my town that year there were many cases of children being severely abused, but their families had standing in society, and money, but those children were later found permanently injured or dead, becasue the cps looks for easy victims to fill out their clipboards on a daily agenda that they get paid for in captive children. If they had not wasted their time with me, a loving mother fallen on (temporary) hard times, or better yet helped someone like me keep life intact during temporary hard times, those children being actually tortured could have been saved. There were many deaths in my county...people that had no follow ups from cps after the initial meeting because they lived in nice houses or had good jobs...but they killed their children even after cps got called on them, because they refuse to see, only to judge on appearances without knowledge.

Last edited:
Child 'protective' Services Destroyed My Family

State and federally funded Child Protective Service agencies are seizing children from non-abusive homes in the absence of evidence or realistic cause to believe that the child is in danger of harm, and in gross violation of their own protocols, State and Federal regulations, and the Constitution of the United States. Children failed by the system have died while in the protective custody of the State, in the care of CPS and in foster care.

"Child protection is one of the biggest businesses in the country. We spend $12 billion a year on it. The money goes to tens of thousands of state employees, collateral professionals such as lawyers, court personnel, court investigators, evaluators and guardians, judges, and CPS contracted vendors such as counselors, therapists, more evaluators, junk psychologists, residential facilities, foster parents, adoptive parents, MSPCC, Big Brothers/Big Sisters, YMCA, etc."
Nev Moore, Founder of Justice for Families.

Service providers, called vendors, hold multi-million dollar contracts with CPS. Families are ordered to engage in "services" with these contracted vendors, all of whom bill Medicaid at enormously inflated rates for "services" that are often inappropriate, unnecessary, and completely irrelevant to the families situation, or to child maltreatment.

Families are coerced into participating by intimidation and the threat of losing their children. In return for fraudulently collected profits, the contracted vendors provide manufactured "evidence" of child maltreatment to support the claim that they need to keep the child in foster care. In return for this they receive more federal funding. Now this is truly job security.

The law states that a child can only be removed from their home as a last resort, and only when the child is at imminent risk of serious harm, but CPS does not follow established law and policy, and nobody makes them.

I home schooled 7 children and raised them in the Christian faith. My middle daughter (then 19 years old) walked across the street in January 2006 and told neighbors that she was sexually molested with power tools, beaten with crow bars and burned alive. This all supposedly took place between the ages of 8 to 16 years. Never mind that there is no physical evidence of any of this (because it never happened). Not one of these neighbors bothered to come to my door to ask me if these things were true. My husband was arrested but subsequently released on bond.

My 2 youngest children were taken away from me without a warrant. CPS actors just walked in…and took them—NOTHING was done to keep them in the home. REMOVAL was the first and only choice of CPS. The law states that a child can only be removed from their home as a LAST resort, and only when the child is at imminent risk of serious harm. Removal of my two daughters, non-abused children, from their home was perceived by them to be an act of emotional and psychological terrorism. CPS does not follow established law and policy. They face no consequences for their illegal behavior.

Federal statistics say that there are approximately 3 million reports of suspected child abuse and neglect each year. The U.S. Department of Health & Human Services documents 900,000 as "substantiated", leaving over 2 million families per year FALSELY ACCUSED. Of the "substantiated" cases, 68% do NOT involve child maltreatment, according to the federal authorities. This figure is escalating at an alarming rate each year as over zealous reporting and frivolous intervention by CPS spins out of control.

Here in Texas, we have a similar rate of unsubstantiated cases of child abuse. "In 76.4 percent of investigations, investigative caseworkers either rule out abuse or neglect, or are unable to determine whether it occurred." (Protecting Texas Children, Health and Human Services Commission, CPS Reform Recommendations 1.5 Screen Out Unnecessary Investigations...page 22 January 6, 2005)

The financial incentives for shredding families, warehousing children until the barriers to adoption (parents) can be eliminated and children adopted out, are lucrative. CPS is part of a $24. billion dollar a year, tax payer fueled, child abuse industrial complex which provides jobs for caseworkers, judges, lawyers, bailiffs, various court personnel, psychotherapists, foster homes, pharmaceutical vendors and a host of others.

This is a HUGE growth industry that provides private profit through Medicaid. Service providers (vendors) hold multi-million dollar contracts with the social service agencies. Families are ordered to engage in "services" with the contracted vendors, all of whom bill Medicaid at inflated rates for "services" that are often inappropriate, unnecessary, onerous, and completely irrelevant (not to mention unconstitutional) to the families situation, or to child maltreatment.

Families are coerced into participating by intimidation and the threat of losing their children. In return for these fraudulently collected profits, the contracted vendors provide manufactured "evidence" of child maltreatment to support CPS claims that they need to keep the child in foster care. In return for this they receive more federal funding.

Our CPS trial on the merits consisted of 6 days of persecution and mockery of my lifestyle and personal beliefs and made a complete travesty of our judicial system. Their "evidence" consisted of hearsay and e-mails.
The Guardian Ad Litem testified that it wasn't "safe" for my daughter to return home "(even if the father were removed)" because she would "suffer thru abuse rather than report it"—"even if she continued going to public school because when she got back home, her mother would deprogram her." WHAT abuse? "DEPROGRAM"?

Does CPS normally "deprogram" it's victims by telling them—as they told my daughters-- "your mother doesn't love you", "she abandoned you", "your mother chose her husband over you", "it's all because of your parents that you are here in this emergency shelter now", "your parents aren't cooperating, it's not our fault you are here", "why don't you pray to your God—see if He will answer your prayers and get you out of this place." Your tax dollars at work. . .

We USED to be Christian home schoolers. Evidently, the State of Texas has a resocialization program underway to destroy my daughter's belief system since it's a crime to be a Christian and to home school.

I was adjudicated as an unfit mother in spite of NO evidence of abuse and with the civil court's full knowledge that "the criminal charges against my husband (which were fabricated by my middle daughter) would be dismissed any day now because of lack of evidence". Indeed, criminal charges WERE conveniently dismissed 2 days AFTER CPS court rendered their decision.

My husband and I took all the court ordered parenting classes required by the State of Texas and attended weekly psychotherapy sessions thru CPS contracted vendors. These sessions consist of nothing more than coercive persuasion designed to interrogate, break down your will and cause you to believe the unbelievable. In the end, it's all for nothing. CPS tells you that you're "in denial" and being "uncooperative".

CPS routinely employs unconstitutional actions, fraud, extortion, deceit, kidnapping, and conspiracy in an ongoing criminal enterprise designed to cheat the public and destroy families of the United States of America for profit, for agrandizement and to delude the public into thinking their actions are for the general welfare of this nation. Unconstitutional summary judicial proceedings designed to perpetrate for-profit crimes against humanity, family dismemberment and human trafficking, and to defraud the Federal Government for Social Services Agency operational funds have been perpetrated upon many families in America.

Child Protective Services, in taking children who do not meet the statutory definition of abuse or neglect from loving homes is creating more throwaway children than they are legitimately saving. CPS actors merely decide that children are "at risk" and that abuse or neglect may occur in the FUTURE. These are POLICE STATE TACTICS that are routinely deployed against citizens of totalitarian regimes. What happened to due process? What happened to the Constitution of the United States of America? Where is the Bill of Rights? Dismembering families and creating artificial orphans by means of fraud and/or deceptive trade practices is NOT legitimate government business.

CPS engages in for-profit crimes against humanity consequent to the unlawful dismemberment of families to create human trafficking victims from which the County earns Federal funds with which to fund it's operations. The exploitation of men, women and children for financial gain is the definition of human trafficking, which the U.S. Secretary of State Condolleza Rice states is a modern day form of slavery.

We appealed the lower court's decision but the Third Court of Appeals in Austin affirmed the lower court's injustice to us due to a technicality—we didn't have a trial transcript. Obtaining one, at a cost of $50. per hour and $5. a page to transcribe will run approximately $14,000. How much "justice" can YOU afford? WE LOST OUR APPEAL.

CPS recently informed me that my daughter ran away from the foster home. No one knows where she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back