urgent help bogus breaking and entering

Status
Not open for further replies.

ewayne2182

ok i just found out i had a warrant for breaking and entering an ex of mine said i came in will she was gone and when she got there i wouldnt leave and all kinds of crazy stuff which i was there but i knocked on the door and she said come in and we talked and i left and when i was leaving her new boyfriend saw me so this warrant was issued because of an affidavit that she and him said i broke in and all kinds of stuff what should i do i dont want to go back to that county just to be arrested but i didnt do anything she said could i take a lie detector test to prove this and have it all dropped without have to go to court

please help

If you have a warrent out for your arrest, dodging it will make things worse. They could add bench arrents on top of the original warrent if you miss court dates.

Are you sure there is a warent out? Maybe shes just talking about a restrainng order or maybe she's bluffing. Have you been served with any papers?

If someone does come to arrest you they need to be able to show you the warrent for your arrest and tell you why it was issued.

In any event, you should contact a lawyer. You need need more than we can give online to deal with this appropriately. They can advise you on the best way to proceed.

Ibis

this is great i just looked online and the nut that filed this agaist me is in jail in the same county for embezzlment there is a god will this help my case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back