workmans comp strain

Status
Not open for further replies.

bukshotkid

can anyone help? my wife got hurt on the job.she was turned down by wc. we got a lawyer and she had a ruptured disc,pinched nerve,an lower disc pretruding or bulging.she had sergery and all.its been a year and her back started hurting.the disc that was bulging now is totaly ruptured.the doctor said she would have to change her carrear.she needs to have another sergury to.wc is going to deney her claim to put us in a finnacualy strain.the lawyer said this is command to try and get you to settle for less. my concerns are why can't we be compensated for our losses on the count they are not paying her. we could loss our vacation home,van,jeep, an be forced to sell our lake home for a cheaper one to be able to aford the note. our credit could be ruined. she will win her case but can we sue for our other losses??? would it be a seperate lawsuit????

he said they would not be responsable. i want to do my own resurch on the matter.i want to compare other cases like my wife to see but don't know how to look it up on the internet. sometimes i thing the lawyer is in the wc peoples back pocket. i know there suppose to help us the most they can but i think some lawyers take kick backs from the insurance companys.i hope im wrong but thats what i think.is there a site were i can see and serch old wc cases? i guess i could call some other lawyers to.just some want talk without an appointment.i just think its wrong that wc can do this.if any one knows any web sites that i can serch info on please let me know thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back