posting pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorkiepassion

I have a Yorkshire Terriers breeder website. I have many pictures of families coming to vist my home they are merely pictures sitting inside and outside my home interacting with my yorkies. I took these pcitures with their permission and posted them on my website. One person in particular we have had a falling out and her picture is still on my web page (with a big smile on her face surrounded by puppies and dogs) does she have the right to demand removal?

Second question is it illegal for me to post this picture on a public forum, she is making alligations regarding my breeding practices where as she states "she was shocked by conditions of where my dogs live" funny thing is her picture of all smiles is worth posting in my defense a speaks volumes on how she felt upon her first visit to my home where she was a house guest and even spent the night . On a side note; This woman sent me a puppy deposit 28 days after visiting my home to purchase a puppy, almost 35 days later she abruptly cancelled her purchase agreement, I refused to refund the deposit, which is clearly stated nonrefundable on my contract page on my website; later to find she bought a puppy else where cheaper without breeding restriction.

Can she force me into removing this picture? can she force me or the admin of a public forum to remove them as well or it merely a moral issue.??

sorry for this being so long but wanted to make my point clear...
thank you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back