HELP- Evicting roomate on lease

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHr3030

I could really use some help with removing a roomate from our house that is on the lease. My roomates and I needed one person to fill up half of a room and we found someone we thought we knew so he signed the lease and moved in. Well as it turns out we dont know him at all and we dont get along at all. There have been at least 4 incidents in which violence broke out in arguments with him. We are constantly fighting with him and need to remove him. He has a caged animal in his room that stinks alot and our lease clearly states NO pets at all. Our landlords are a Property management company with many different places. At this point we are willing to do anything to remove him from the house. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks ahead of time, it means alot.

DHr3030 said:
I could really use some help with removing a roomate from our house that is on the lease. My roomates and I needed one person to fill up half of a room and we found someone we thought we knew so he signed the lease and moved in. Well as it turns out we dont know him at all and we dont get along at all. There have been at least 4 incidents in which violence broke out in arguments with him. We are constantly fighting with him and need to remove him. He has a caged animal in his room that stinks alot and our lease clearly states NO pets at all. Our landlords are a Property management company with many different places. At this point we are willing to do anything to remove him from the house. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks ahead of time, it means alot.
At this point you should inform him in writing that the animal clearly violates the term of the lease and he must remove it immediately. In the event he does not remove the animal he will be liable for all damages that you and your roomates may suffer as a result of your being evicted due to his breach. If you have a month to month lease with him then you should give him notice of non-renewal and that might be the quickest to remove him from the premises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back