Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication Question about Deferred Disposition

Status
Not open for further replies.

utkgbro56

I have a question. I had an mip ticket and chose the deferred disposition. During the 90 days where i can't commit an offense against the laws of the state of texas, I received a speeding ticket. I am able to get the ticket removed if I take a defensive driving course. If I complete it and get the certificate and get the ticket removed, when I go to sign the sheet saying i haven't commited an offense against the state of Texas, can I agree that I havent since it would be taken off my record?

utkgbro56 said:
I have a question. I had an mip ticket and chose the deferred disposition. During the 90 days where i can't commit an offense against the laws of the state of texas, I received a speeding ticket. I am able to get the ticket removed if I take a defensive driving course. If I complete it and get the certificate and get the ticket removed, when I go to sign the sheet saying i haven't commited an offense against the state of Texas, can I agree that I havent since it would be taken off my record?
I would ask when you get the certificate to make sure but in Texas I don't believe they count traffic violations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back