defamation of character, libel, slander, harassment, discrimination

Status
Not open for further replies.

persecuted

for 7 years now and most heavily the last 3 years I have been discriminated, harassed, framed, denied time to use bathroom even though have MD slip,verbally abused, insulted,followed by boss who told me to deliver opened damaged mail and ordered to deliver in unsafe conditions, told publically the medical condition I have put targets on my back, called mental and in need of psychiatric haelp for no remembering something, had petition circulated by woman I reported for sexual harassment sent phony petition to comp saying I am the cause of workplace violence when I filed for intentional infliction of emotional distress. Some people don't know haow names got on petition and boss solicitited names. ai can prove everthing and am pearly clean. Sent home tweice because of girl because My sahampoo was too strong....Did you get that? lead me to a lawyer. please.

This site does not do attorney referrals. However, if you feel you have been illegally discriminated against, which is not clear from your post, your first step is filing a complaint with the EEOC. You need a right to sue letter from either them or your state human rights commission before you can file a lawsuit.

I agree with cbg, to an extent. If you do file an EEOC charge, be sure to request a "Notice of Right to Sue" if the EEOC investigator has not forwarded you a "Report of Investigation" and/or a "Notice of Right to Sue" within 120 days. ALSO, after the "Notice" is sent, I would request an administrative hearing within the deadline specified by the EEOC, rather than filing a formal complaint in a State or Federal court, as an administrative law judge can hear your case and make a binding final determination, which would help to reduce your expenses, court costs and fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back