Understanding the statue of limitations

Status
Not open for further replies.

laverneclayton

Question? What is the statue of limitation to suit the social security office for dening my mother assistance. She died of a massive heart attack for which she was applying for assistance. How many years can go by before it is too late to sue. contact me via email if you have information to assist me. Thank You! :confused: La Verne

The statute of limitations varies for each state. Why is the SS office responsible for your mothers heart attack? If the SS office did not have enough evidence to approve your mothers claim, they deny it and she can appeal. If you feel you want to pursue litigation you need to see an attorney. Best case scenario is you might be able to get her approved for a retro payment and then her benificiaries would receive any checks she would have received from the time she applied to the time of death. That is what happened to my friends mother who died of a heart attack as she was applying for disability.

statue of limitation

Me And My Brother Oppend A Company 15 Years Ago I Was A Partner. We Both Put Money My Brother Worked As The Presedant Of The Company We Had Truble Comunicating , I Workd In Another Company 6 Yeasr Ago My Brother Send Me A Letter Asking Me To Take My Name From The Company My Lawyer Replyed To Him Asking Him Why They Want Me To Remove My Name. My Lawyer Asked His Lawyer To Meet And Talk About It and RESOLVR The Case , They Never Replyed To Us . I Sow My Other Brother 3 Weeks Ago And He Said That My Name Was Not In The Company Anymore . How Could That Happen Does The Statue Of Limitys Starts From The Day That They Gave Me The Letter .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back