State court corruption

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr0K

I am facing a corrupt state run court(s). The enclosed (copy) letter to N.J. Governor Codey is self-explanatory and so is the (copy) letter to "Judge" Rosa at the Bergen County Court. Please, if you can, advise as to legal venture… Thank you. Mr. K
·
3/10/05

JUDGE ROSA
BERGEN SPECIAL CIVIL PART
BERGEN COUNTY COURTHOUSE
BERGEN JUSTICE CENTER
HACKENSACK NJ 07601-7680
ROOM 416
(By hand and via USPS)

Re: Case Number, BER DC-019531-04 (On appeal)

KASPI Vs COLUMBIA BANK

Sir,
With respect to above I am advised to inform you first as follows: The (tape) recording of (the) trial proceedings (12/09/04) I received from your court as well as the transcripts based on those recordings, pertinent to the appeal process, are bogus and do not truly represent what occurred in your court. Important (FDIC and UCC) statutes read to the court and for the record were omitted as well as statement(s) declaring this court as "Not competent to deal with the issues at hand" and the ensuing exchanges (of words) between the court and myself on this subject.

Since tampering with official records is a federal offense, I am asking this court to look into this matter in order to serve law and justice.
Civilly,
Mark Kaspi (Plaintiff)

·

November 2nd, 2005
Mark Kaspi
10-03 Gardiner Rd
Fairlawn, N.J. 07410-1960

Richard J. Codey
Acting Governor
State of New Jersey
PO Box 001
Trenton N.J. 08625-0001
Via E-mail

Dear Governor Codey,

Thank you for your (October 28th 2005) response to my grievances. It appears however, that my complaint as I kindly explained to Mr. Steinberger over the phone is not being addressed for some reason. My complaint to you dear Governor is about forging court records, by the court. I did not ask the Governor to act upon a court ruling as it is written in the letter signed by you sir. The Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, responsible for (the) laws and regulations governing all banking institutions, will have to determine if their laws, as we know them, are the laws of this land or their laws can be abstracted by what appears as inept "judges" (so rampant) in our N.J. courts. I am however, simply because you sir are at the helm of our state, I am asking you if the circumstances where our county court engages in forging court records, and this kind of activity is being ignored by other state courts, is an acceptable state of affairs authorized by our state government. If our state government does not endorse forgery by its courts, please investigate and put an end to it.
I take the opportunity to thank you sir for referring me to DHS, which "may be able to refer me to support services"… and so on, however, as I wrote to you governor, I am not asking for charity or a handout. Crooks within our state chartered banking system stole my and my family's self-sustaining assets and corrupt state courts approved the theft, in part by forging court records. As the result of those acts, the hardship imposed upon my family and me is directly and specifically attributed to (the) unrestrained deviant state of corruption in our N.J. state. That is why I am asking you governor, to put a stop to corruption in our state, so thousands of families, just like my family, will not be siphoned in and driven to seek uncalled-for "help" as a result of the lack of law and order we are all constitutionally entitled to live by.

My dear Governor Codey, I am the father of three small children. As it is, due to (the) unrestrained ongoing corruption within our New Jersey State Government, the well being of my children is jeopardized. It is my duty and responsibility to protect my family from harms way in any and every means, and I will stop at nothing in order to execute my duty. With the help of concerned citizens in our state, I am exploring legal avenues and may have to bring charges against (among others) the State of New Jersey for its part in the apparent state sponsored child neglect, state sponsored child abuse, state sponsored child endangerment, state sponsored persecution of its state constituents… due to its failure to enforce the law(s). I am so sorry to bring this grave issue before you. You inherited (I am sorry to say) a long time running corrupt state, and by observing the accusation(s) with regards to corruption, the two leading candidates for the governor portray each other, the future of our state looks bleak. Please sir, do not fade away. There is an army of people willing to help in pursuit of a great lawful state. Please make your mark on the war on corruption and we will be there with you.

Your (office) timely response Governor is hereby requested.

Wishing well to you and yours,

Mark Kaspi
AMERICAN

Mark -- I'm sorry to hear about your issue. I read your letter but I'm not sure I'm appreciating the full extent of the problem, only your anger. It's only clear to me from your explanation and not in the letter at all. Essentially you claim that the court transcript -- which in some instances is a tape recording of the proceeding -- is a fabrication of some sort or might be edited. How so? What pertinent portions are you claiming were somehow omitted from this tape? Are they significant or just appear to be times when the tape was stopped/started, etc.?

What I'm getting at is that you haven't told me exactly why that tape doesn't significantly represent the proceedings. There could be many logical explanations for how the tape appears but unless you point them out, it just sounds like a lot of angry words. I hope this helps and is just feedback based upon what I'm reading -- and remember -- you're making some very strong allegations concerning the judiciary so you'd better be able to back it up with some meat.

Mr. K said:
I am facing a corrupt state run court(s). The enclosed (copy) letter to N.J. Governor Codey is self-explanatory and so is the (copy) letter to "Judge" Rosa at the Bergen County Court. Please, if you can, advise as to legal venture… Thank you. Mr. K
·
3/10/05

JUDGE ROSA
BERGEN COUNTY COURTHOUSE
BERGEN JUSTICE CENTER
HACKENSACK NJ 07601-7680
ROOM 416
(By hand and via USPS)

KASPI Vs COLUMBIA BANK

Sir,
With respect to above I am advised to inform you first as follows: The (tape) recording of (the) trial proceedings (12/09/04) I received from your court as well as the transcripts based on those recordings, pertinent to the appeal process, are bogus and do not truly represent what occurred in your court. Important (FDIC and UCC) statutes read to the court and for the record were omitted as well as statement(s) declaring this court as "Not competent to deal with the issues at hand" and the ensuing exchanges (of words) between the court and myself on this subject.

Since tampering with official records is a federal offense, I am asking this court to look into this matter in order to serve law and justice.
Civilly,
Mark Kaspi (Plaintiff)

·

November 2nd, 2005
Mark Kaspi
10-03 Gardiner Rd
Fairlawn, N.J. 07410-1960

Richard J. Codey
Acting Governor
State of New Jersey
PO Box 001
Trenton N.J. 08625-0001
Via E-mail

Dear Governor Codey,

Thank you for your (October 28th 2005) response to my grievances. It appears however, that my complaint as I kindly explained to Mr. Steinberger over the phone is not being addressed for some reason. My complaint to you dear Governor is about forging court records, by the court. I did not ask the Governor to act upon a court ruling as it is written in the letter signed by you sir. The Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, responsible for (the) laws and regulations governing all banking institutions, will have to determine if their laws, as we know them, are the laws of this land or their laws can be abstracted by what appears as inept "judges" (so rampant) in our N.J. courts. I am however, simply because you sir are at the helm of our state, I am asking you if the circumstances where our county court engages in forging court records, and this kind of activity is being ignored by other state courts, is an acceptable state of affairs authorized by our state government. If our state government does not endorse forgery by its courts, please investigate and put an end to it.
I take the opportunity to thank you sir for referring me to DHS, which "may be able to refer me to support services"… and so on, however, as I wrote to you governor, I am not asking for charity or a handout. Crooks within our state chartered banking system stole my and my family's self-sustaining assets and corrupt state courts approved the theft, in part by forging court records. As the result of those acts, the hardship imposed upon my family and me is directly and specifically attributed to (the) unrestrained deviant state of corruption in our N.J. state. That is why I am asking you governor, to put a stop to corruption in our state, so thousands of families, just like my family, will not be siphoned in and driven to seek uncalled-for "help" as a result of the lack of law and order we are all constitutionally entitled to live by.

My dear Governor Codey, I am the father of three small children. As it is, due to (the) unrestrained ongoing corruption within our New Jersey State Government, the well being of my children is jeopardized. It is my duty and responsibility to protect my family from harms way in any and every means, and I will stop at nothing in order to execute my duty. With the help of concerned citizens in our state, I am exploring legal avenues and may have to bring charges against (among others) the State of New Jersey for its part in the apparent state sponsored child neglect, state sponsored child abuse, state sponsored child endangerment, state sponsored persecution of its state constituents… due to its failure to enforce the law(s). I am so sorry to bring this grave issue before you. You inherited (I am sorry to say) a long time running corrupt state, and by observing the accusation(s) with regards to corruption, the two leading candidates for the governor portray each other, the future of our state looks bleak. Please sir, do not fade away. There is an army of people willing to help in pursuit of a great lawful state. Please make your mark on the war on corruption and we will be there with you.

Your (office) timely response Governor is hereby requested.

Wishing well to you and yours,

Mark Kaspi
AMERICAN

Thank you

I thank you for your wise advise. These are serious charges, and there are witnesses (including the defendants) who heard me say the (highlighted) sentences, which were omitted from the court records???
I am not angry, I am furious.

·
3/10/05

JUDGE ROSA
BERGEN COUNTY COURTHOUSE
BERGEN JUSTICE CENTER
HACKENSACK NJ 07601-7680
ROOM 416
(By hand and via USPS)

KASPI Vs COLUMBIA BANK

Sir,
With respect to above I am advised to inform you first as follows: The (tape) recording of (the) trial proceedings (12/09/04) I received from your court as well as the transcripts based on those recordings, pertinent to the appeal process, are bogus and do not truly represent what occurred in your court. Important (FDIC and UCC) statutes read to the court and for the record were omitted as well as statement(s) declaring this court as "Not competent to deal with the issues at hand" and the ensuing exchanges (of words) between the court and myself on this subject.Since tampering with official records is a federal offense, I am asking this court to look into this matter in order to serve law and justice.
Civilly,
Mark Kaspi (Plaintiff)

I read with interest regarding court corruption and would like to add my two cents from a New York State perspective on corrupt courts here.
My wife, Barbara Bracci, who was a hard-working New York State corrections officer. While on duty she was sexually harassed then brutally raped by her supervisor, the captain of the facility, William E. Peek. After a very short and swift investigation the whole thing got whitewashed. The Dept. of Corrections fined, suspended and threatened my wife with dismissal if she ever repeated her "false allegations." Stunned by her treatment, my wife returned to work but she was again verbally abused and victimized. She fell and broke her neck, narrowly avoiding a fatal injury leaving her permanently disabled.
Sometime later her attacker, feeling remorse, contacted my wife and confessed to his crimes. Barbara, on the advice of her attorney, was able to get the captain to repeat his admissions during secretly taped phone calls. Not only did Peek own up to raping her, he also confessed that he was part of a conspiracy with other senior officers to brutalize and cover up sex assaults of young black inmates at Summit Shock Incarceration Facility, Schoharie County, NY, where they worked.
Barbara took her case to New York's State Division of Human Rights (SDHR). But a corrupt NY government manipulated the court to obtain all of my wife's tapes and then destroyed them.
Thereafter, in court, when Barbara's attorney motioned for a remedy for the deliberate destruction of evidence, a hostile state judge pressured the attorney into withdrawing from the case. Afterwards no other lawyer would take over. Each time they would tell us the State of New York would retaliate against them if they got involved. So we took the case forward on our own, pro se. We motioned the court for sanctions against the State defendants for deliberately destroying evidence. But our pleas were ignored and the case was dismissed for 'lack of evidence.'
We were shocked by such blatant corruption. But we refused to quit. Luckily, we found an honest Supreme Court judge, Hon K. O'Connor, who granted my wife a special Article 78 hearing forcing SDHR to appear in front of the Appellate Division, Third Dept. in Albany to explain their unlawful mistreatment.
By then we had found a letter from the NY Attorney General admitting that they disposed of some of the tapes. We really thought the case was going to explode into a major political scandal – but how wrong we were!
Just two weeks before the new hearing, from nowhere Governor Paterson puts a new justice in charge, lesbian Elizabeth A. Garry, of Chenango County. Thereafter the higher court unlawfully switched the hearing from an Article 78 special proceeding into an ordinary appeal. Thereby, the higher court did not need to question the lower court why they criminally destroyed all the evidence. Sure enough, we got the verdict on May 14, 2009 and saw that Paterson's puppet succeeded in unlawfully covering up the issue about the tapes. Once again, the case was thrown out.
Just like those cynical lawyers had warned us, those crooked New York courts will let the State government break any laws they want - we had no chance.
But any layperson looking at the court's website under 'Bracci-v-State Division of Human Rights' (Case no: 506150) can see that Barbara was cheated of her right to an Article 78 special hearing because nowhere in the phony judgment of May 14, 2009 does the phrase 'Article 78' even appear.
We still can't believe the depths New York government will stoop to cover up the rape and near unlawful killing of my wife. Recently, we have found other victims of state corruption with their own shocking stories to tell of how New York runs its court system. Like those other cases, ours now sits in a growing pile headed for the federal courts.
Bottom line: to fight corrupt state courts you will probably end up in the federal supreme court using USC 42, ss.1983 invoking your Fourteenth Amendment rights to due process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back