Arrest, Search, Seizure, Warrant Wrong place at the Wrong time

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcjade2002

This past weekend I went to visit my mother for Labor Day, and to recover from a miscarriage. I arrived in Lufkin Texas around 5:00 a.m. with my mother and my son. We went straight inside and went to sleep. Around 1:00 p.m I decided to let my son go play with some kids at a friends house, and I left to go riding. I had arranged for me to have an evening of my own, and my son to stay with my girlfriend. Around 1:00 a.m I returned to find a situation I did not wish to remain in and demanded my little boy. Long story short, I called 911 because they would not let me leave with my son. The cops arrived and I ended up arrested and charged with Manufacturing a Controlled Substance, and Endangerment to my son, and so did my mother. I called 911 for help and I end up charged with something I did not know was inside her house, however I knew there was pot. I live in another city and I do not see how within 24hours in that town they had me in there trap. I got out of jail last night on my word but owe 2,000.00 dollars on October 1 from my Scholarship, something just does not see right? Please if you can help I would greatly apperciate it. Thanks

dcjade2002 said:
This past weekend I went to visit my mother for Labor Day, and to recover from a miscarriage. I arrived in Lufkin Texas around 5:00 a.m. with my mother and my son. We went straight inside and went to sleep. Around 1:00 p.m I decided to let my son go play with some kids at a friends house, and I left to go riding. I had arranged for me to have an evening of my own, and my son to stay with my girlfriend. Around 1:00 a.m I returned to find a situation I did not wish to remain in and demanded my little boy. Long story short, I called 911 because they would not let me leave with my son. The cops arrived and I ended up arrested and charged with Manufacturing a Controlled Substance, and Endangerment to my son, and so did my mother. I called 911 for help and I end up charged with something I did not know was inside her house, however I knew there was pot. I live in another city and I do not see how within 24hours in that town they had me in there trap. I got out of jail last night on my word but owe 2,000.00 dollars on October 1 from my Scholarship, something just does not see right? Please if you can help I would greatly apperciate it. Thanks
I'm sorry to hear about what happened but I'm not sure I understand what is going on. You visit your mother and go to collect your boy from a friend's house because they refuse to give him to you... now how do we get to the charge of manufacturing a controlled substance at your mohter's house? I highly doubt the police just made up this story to frame you? Why? I'm missing a great deal of information here that explains what the argument was about and how you got arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back