renee

rrb7769

Need help we was done so wrong I am a party to my daughters divorce case and three weeks ago we went to court she requested to have her case put off to give her more time to get another attorney because her attorney pasted away judge donald banks would not give her any time she had to defend her self without any of her witnesses and I begged him myself to allow me to be apart of my g randchildrens life this whole case was based on the fathers lies and every time we tried to prove it the judge would not listen or look at any documents we had the judge would say over and over hear say I asked the father why he would not let anyone on this side of the family see are even talk to the children on the phone and he answered because because hr didn't have too he has no reason he was not in the children's life until one day when he came and stoled them while their mother was at work he had a friend who worked for d.h.r and she helpped him with proven lies now she is knowlonger with d.h.r the judge would not let us bring it up because he said it was hear say even though we had the proof yesterday we got judge banks order the father has custody no child support and the mother has no visitation and my name is listed to as having no visitation I haven't done any wrong except love my grandchildren with all my heart judge banks dont even no the truth he only listened to the father and the fathers attorney we did not have a chance we have been told its time to give up but we cannot and will not ever give up my grandchildren is in danger as long as they are with him this system is so messed up it all depends on who you no and the color green is there any real attorneys out there who really cares anymore since my daugther attorney died everyone I have spoken to tells me ten to fifteen thousand up front and we have all the proof they need all we need is for one to study it and stand withfor us it Breaks my heart I pray god help us all and keep my grand children safe mobile alabama

Last edited by a moderator:
Please, use paragraphs, sentences and proper grammar. As best I can tell, your daughter just divorced her husband and he got full custody of the children. Her attorney died and she was not permitted to hire another. It isn't clear why not. Unless this was an extremely sudden death, she would have needed to obtain new counsel quickly and file that with the court. You can't show up the day of the trial and claim to need more time.

I am not sure how you are a party to her divorce case. You would not be at all. You also would not be granted visitation as a grandparent in your state. That was decided by your supreme Court a few years ago. You/your daughter can also not compel the father to allow his family to spend time with or speak to the children.

It isn't clear under what grounds the judge ruled that your daughter was not entitled to custody or visitation. There are very specific rules as to what can be submitted as evidence or "proof" and much of what people think they can use, is actually not allowed. Certainly your daughter should appeal or file for a modification after speaking with another attorney.

Back