preference of child 12yrs and over affidavit..

style

My ex has been out of the picture for 8 years basically anytime he gets them he drops them off at his dads or has them babysit his new kids and locks himself in his room allday with his new wife etc my 3 children want nothing to do with him anymore is this kind of form still valid in tx also they dont want to go with him as the past few months he isolates them and asks them questions about my past relation ships to a point of keeping them awake till 3am and offering them cars and drivers license if they tell him what he wants to hear.. After all this they dont want to go see him any more.. Also what happens when he calls police for them not wanting to go im not interfering they just dont want to ages 13 15 16 any help is appreciated..

Children do not get to decide their own custody arrangements nor have any say in who their parents happen to be. While a judge might take a teenager's preference for residential custody into account, they will not terminate visitation because the teen just doesn't want to go see the other parent. They certainly aren't going to do so because the children get to visit the grandparents during Dad's time or they are asked to supervise younger siblings.

You need to make clear to the children that until they are 18, they will be visiting their father. If the kids are struggling with how to relate to Dad and their new family, I suggest counseling.

Ok lets get into a tad bit more detail its one girl two boys 8 months ago the girl started talking to her dad because her grandparrents on moms side were making her feel bad example they gave her a check for 1000 postdated for 6months later and told her if you lose 35pounds you can have that check then anything her brothers needed or wanted they got meanwhile she would come up and say i need sneakers mine tore and they would tell her well how much weoght have you lost she got to point of saying she would be better of dead they beat her down so bad so she trusted her dad he promised her the world and she moved in with him withen 48hrs he locked her in her room saying whats wrong why are you sad and she says i miss my father and my brothers he says im your dad your step dad isnt there is no reason you should love him IM YOUR DAD then he literally locked her down asking what did he do to you tell us the truth as she says he never touched me whats wrong with you by 3 am she was crying he says why are you crying she replies im tired he says well tell us what we want to hear so you can go to bed, that happened everyday for almost two weeks he locked down her school saying he was police but he isnt he had her followed everywhere she went she finally had a chance to see her mom and ran from him leaving all her stuff she paid for behind bed clothes dressor picture everything a week later he gave it to his step kids now everytime the two boys go he corners them and keeps thwm from everyone else interogating them about the step father they dont have a normal life there anymore they say one thing he twists their words around... It got to a point at one time he called mom up and said why were you at there school today and she said what are you talking about he says dont even try and lie i saw you on camera she says your sons teacher an i had a meeting today now whats your problem? He says well i saw d we will call her meet you in the hall today what did she hand you the mom went off on him saying wth is your problem he say what dod she give you and how did she know to meet you there mom says a valentines card wtf and then they hung up.. They dont want to be isolated and questioned anymore its been like this for 9month at least dad approached one of the boys offering drivers ed and a car if he would say what he wanted to hear boy came back differwnt for a week then finally broke down then days later on his birthday dad called he missed it he called him back to hear you dont answer my calls no car no nothing anymore its just really ugly sorry bout the long post but if they are forced to go to there dads they will hurt them selves and it bothers me to stand here and watch it and be helpless other then to pay for their lawyer and peay for the best..

Another note mom isnt interfering at all when cops showed up the other day she says naybe its best if you guys go with your dad and they stand together and say no drag us kicking and screaming and well run away.. So hows all that work..

Everything you are describing is emotional abuse and very sad for your children, however it doesn't trump court orders. You can talk to a lawyer and see what they think the chances are of getting Dad's visitation rights terminated if you go back to court. As long as the current orders are in place, YOU have to comply with them. Your post was long and I read it quickly but I didn't see anything in there about physical abuse. Your children are old enough to understand that you have to comply with court orders. In the meantime, get them counseling to help them to deal with the situation.

Please use proper grammar and sentences. Trying to read a block of text with poor grammar and no punctuation is near impossible. I don't know who you are in all this. The children need to abide by the actual court order in place for their custody and visitation. The adults in their life need to insist upon it and not give into tantrums. If there is a valid reason to change the agreement currently in place, the parents need to file for a modification in court. If the children are being abused (can't tell from above if what is happening is actual abuse) contact CPS and report it. Grandparent bribes to lose weight may be ill-advised but are certainly not illegal nor going to be a reason to change custody. Neither is refusing to buy the kid a car. Nor trying to get to the bottom of why a child is depressed, even if he may be inept at going about it or not handling it the way you would.

Back