Get my four babies back from voulunary placement

Louisaalvarado

Back in march I was tooken to jail for being intoxicated with alcohol cps took my babies cause I have no family my mom and grandma had passed away last. Year so they took my babies and I went to jail the first day in jail the social worker that took my babies went to visit me he told me everything was gonna be fine my babies were still in my cusdody when I got out I signed a paper saying that they were to all go back in my care the day I got out ,well thats when everything changed I contacted him and he told me to meet up with him the next day and to take the father of the babies thats when everything changed to me and the father signing papers for vouluntary placement and we still havent got them.I know in my heart that this is not right my babies deserve to be with mommy and daddy weve always did our best to keep them safe and care of.

Back in march I was tooken to jail for being intoxicated with alcohol cps took my babies cause I have no family my mom and grandma had passed away last. Year so they took my babies and I went to jail the first day in jail the social worker that took my babies went to visit me he told me everything was gonna be fine my babies were still in my cusdody when I got out I signed a paper saying that they were to all go back in my care the day I got out ,well thats when everything changed I contacted him and he told me to meet up with him the next day and to take the father of the babies thats when everything changed to me and the father signing papers for vouluntary placement and we still havent got them.I know in my heart that this is not right my babies deserve to be with mommy and daddy weve always did our best to keep them safe and care of.

We can't help you.
CPS is said by some people to be notorious DOUBLE CROSSERS and LIARS.
Are they?
I have no idea, just telling you what I hear.

You want your baby's back, you'll need to fight CPS.
You can ask for a court appointed attorney when you next go to court.
Or, you can speak to an attorney and HIRE your own.
If I were you, I'd only speak with my attorney from now on out.
The less you say, the better off you always are when legal issues are involved.

Back