miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

My baby is 5 weeks old. My ex came to see him only 2 weeks ago, he's not on the birth certificate and he doesn't yet know if he is the father although, there is a resemblance. He asked for contact, i agreed.
My ex's mum wont alow him to have contact with me, so i agreed that he could take the baby, 3 days a week for an hour, as im breastfeeding, i also have another child that i have to work things around. My ex's sister jas been picking up and droppi g off the baby.
Everyday, my ex has been in contact with me, telli g me its not enough, asking for more but refuses to come see baby in his own environment.
We are in process of going through mediation, my ex is ggetting a DNA..... But as it stands, there is nothing in place, no DNA, hes not on the borth cert. Yet everyday i feel intimidated, pressured and threatened with court etc.
I feel that im being reasonable, baby being so young, he shouldn't be away from his mother all the time, and my ex not willing to come see him here etc.
Am i in the wrong? What do i say in mediation? Will it go to court? What is a reasonable amout of time that should be offered? Im new to all thi. Help

My baby is 5 weeks old. My ex came to see him only 2 weeks ago, he's not on the birth certificate and he doesn't yet know if he is the father although, there is a resemblance. He asked for contact, i agreed.
My ex's mum wont alow him to have contact with me, so i agreed that he could take the baby, 3 days a week for an hour, as im breastfeeding, i also have another child that i have to work things around. My ex's sister jas been picking up and droppi g off the baby.
Everyday, my ex has been in contact with me, telli g me its not enough, asking for more but refuses to come see baby in his own environment.
We are in process of going through mediation, my ex is ggetting a DNA..... But as it stands, there is nothing in place, no DNA, hes not on the borth cert. Yet everyday i feel intimidated, pressured and threatened with court etc.
I feel that im being reasonable, baby being so young, he shouldn't be away from his mother all the time, and my ex not willing to come see him here etc.
Am i in the wrong? What do i say in mediation? Will it go to court? What is a reasonable amout of time that should be offered? Im new to all thi. Help

Sorry, you need to see a solicitor, or find a UK based law forum.

This law forum focuses on US law, not because we're elitist, but because that's about all we know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back