child custody meeting arrangements

neadskipper1982

I have papers from a hearing officers conference that read as follows:
Each parent is responsible for transportation of the child while in that parent's care. Except as provided otherwise herein, and/or unless the parties meet a mutual acceptable alternative arrangement, the parties shall meet at Fullers Grocery in West Ouachita at the beginning and end of any custodial/visitation period to exchange the child.

Does this mean that she has to meet me at fullers unless I receive papers saying otherwise? What if she refuses to meet me there?

I have papers from a hearing officers conference that read as follows:
Each parent is responsible for transportation of the child while in that parent's care. Except as provided otherwise herein, and/or unless the parties meet a mutual acceptable alternative arrangement, the parties shall meet at Fullers Grocery in West Ouachita at the beginning and end of any custodial/visitation period to exchange the child.

Does this mean that she has to meet me at fullers unless I receive papers saying otherwise? What if she refuses to meet me there?

Yes, you are supposed to meet at Fuller's to pick up and drop off the child.
If the other party isn't there, you should attempt to contact the person, document their late arrival (most people keep a logbook of pick up and drop off times), and after 30 minutes or 60 minutes of waiting; you generally can leave/
But, its important to DOCUMENT, that means PROVE the party never arrived, or responded and said they would be late.
The easiest thing to do, is do as you are TOLD, forget about the other party, document EVERYTHING using a logbook, and after several failures, you can return to court and whine about the other party.

Back