my neice

donquaries

my niece lived with me for two year on and off i bought all of her school clothes and basicly has taken care of her all of her life recently her mother ask for me to return her back to her and i did weeks later she got called to take a drug test for the dhr and failed and they placed her on a safety plan with some woman that i do not no her father got invovled and he failed the drug test to i want to try to get temporary custody i hav school documentation that say that she lived with me and they also said that they would back me up if they needed am i able to get involved

my niece lived with me for two year on and off i bought all of her school clothes and basicly has taken care of her all of her life recently her mother ask for me to return her back to her and i did weeks later she got called to take a drug test for the dhr and failed and they placed her on a safety plan with some woman that i do not no her father got invovled and he failed the drug test to i want to try to get temporary custody i hav school documentation that say that she lived with me and they also said that they would back me up if they needed am i able to get involved

If you know who the caseworker is that is handling your sister's case, reach out to her and tell her that you want to foster the child, OFFICIALLY.
If you don't know the caseworker's name, call your nearest DHR office and make an appointment to declare your interest in becoming the OFFICIAL foster mother for the child.

Back