trouble of minors.

audijones

if a 16 year old girl is pregnant by a 15 year old and she is living with the boys parents, and is not married but has parental consent can she get in any trouble? and if so, what kind of trouble?

he lives with his father while she lives with the boys mother temporarily. and unlawful sex?

could child services take the girl or her baby? or is it legal since shes 16?

Can you get taken to foster care if you live with your boyfriends mother? I have my dads permission and my boyfriend does not live there he lives with his dad. Or can you get in any trouble?

obviously im not trying to make anything sound better. i came to this with a question that needed answers.

Last edited by a moderator:
If her parents consent to the living with the boyfriend then so be it. Just remember they can change their mind at any time.

he lives with his father while she lives with the boys mother temporarily. and unlawful sex?

I am unsure of age of consent but I can assure you sex with a 15 year old is not legal. I am not saying that either can or would be charged but it is unlawful. If either set of paretns are aware of this and allowing it to happen they could be charged.

Can you get taken to foster care if you live with your boyfriends mother? I have my dads permission and my boyfriend does not live there he lives with his dad. Or can you get in any trouble?

Maybe, you can get into a little trouble, but the adults that are allowing you to stay, they can get in BIG trouble.

Changing the fact pattern doesn't change the answer. Trying to make it sound better to a pack of anonymous strangers, who have no authority is delusional.

Back