Dfcs in georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdoody1997

I live Georgia.We are having too deal with DFCS. We are the Grandparents of 3 great kids.We have been there from day one with all of them.My daughter is mix up in drugs.We have been fighting for our Grandkids for 6 months.We have done everything they have ask of us.We renting a 3 bedroom home like they told us to do we have done everything but kiss there ASSES. They would give a answer why we could not have them . Finally I called my Governor. He then called DFCS. I got a call the next day from head of DFCS. Come to find out why we couldn't have or Grandkids was because iam Medicine I getfrom my doctor. He even wrotr a letter too the caseworker. It took me calling my Governor to fine this out.Can they really use that against us REALLY.We passed everything that they put in front ot us.Thanks Grandparents in Georgia still fighting.

Clearly the Meds you take are a concern. It seems DCFS has a concern you can care for children properly while on these meds. You can se if there is an appeal process and/or hire an Attorney

How to put this delicately; if the governor and head of the agency weren't enough to get an exception made, I really don't know what more you think strangers on the internet can do for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back