my nephew needs help

Status
Not open for further replies.

peanutjelly7513

i am 26 i dont have kids but i have had my nephew for most of his lil young life well his mother has had some drugs problems in the past and i am worried about the safety of my nephew cause she always looks like she high and i feel like my nephew is danger cause of her drug problems this baby didnt ask to be brought into this world and i have been doing the best i can she lost her job because of her consent weed use and her is has been caught stealing i am taking it to feed her drug problem my brother works four jobs and is never home i dont want to call on her and have the chance that i call on them and then i lose my nephew to the system cause i have been doing his care i take him to school every week and stuff like that i just need some advice on what i can do if i can do anything before i jump into sumthing that is only get my nephew hurt in the end i would love to get him and have him while they complete a drug program but i know that they are not going to do it unless made to i have given her so many chance to get her shit together but she just does good for a week or so but just goes back to doing the same shit over and over again and i dont want to sit back and wait for something to go bad and then say i should have done something i need advice can anyone help me or point me on the right path

If your nephew is in danger, you call LEO/DHR/DHS/CPS/DFCS. That is your only choice; which agency do you call first.

i am 26 i dont have kids but i have had my nephew for most of his lil young life well his mother has had some drugs problems in the past and i am worried about the safety of my nephew cause she always looks like she high and i feel like my nephew is danger cause of her drug problems this baby didnt ask to be brought into this world and i have been doing the best i can she lost her job because of her consent weed use and her is has been caught stealing i am taking it to feed her drug problem my brother works four jobs and is never home i dont want to call on her and have the chance that i call on them and then i lose my nephew to the system cause i have been doing his care i take him to school every week and stuff like that i just need some advice on what i can do if i can do anything before i jump into sumthing that is only get my nephew hurt in the end i would love to get him and have him while they complete a drug program but i know that they are not going to do it unless made to i have given her so many chance to get her shit together but she just does good for a week or so but just goes back to doing the same shit over and over again and i dont want to sit back and wait for something to go bad and then say i should have done something i need advice can anyone help me or point me on the right path

If you FEAR for the safety of people, pets, or teddy bears (just joking about the teddy bears), call "911".
The police will always investigate and take the appropriate action.

You said you don't want to call on them because you don't want to chance losing your nephew to the system. If you really care for your nephew (seems you do), then you will call the police or one of the agencies noted above when/if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back