Parole, Probation, Release jump probation

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawslinger

Am currently serving two years probation on an aggravated misdemeanor. 2 years suspended prison. 18 months prob done. Am also in contempt for non payment child support. Warrant has been issued to serve 15 days on this charge. Contemplating skipping state with work and not returning til I discharge probation and I have child support compliance. What's my fate?

Am currently serving two years probation on an aggravated misdemeanor. 2 years suspended prison. 18 months prob done. Am also in contempt for non payment child support. Warrant has been issued to serve 15 days on this charge. Contemplating skipping state with work and not returning til I discharge probation and I have child support compliance. What's my fate?

You can abscond, the computer will retain every detail.
One day you'll be caught, locked up, given a hearing, and eventually be sent to jail or prison.
Absconding serves no purpose.
They know who you are, have your mugshot, fingerprints, and DNA.
Unless you're filthy rich, abscond to Brazil, Lebanon, Somalia, or some other country without a treaty to extradite absconders; all your exit will yield is more trouble, pain, and difficulty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back