giving up rights to a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

punkin

A man pays a very large amount of child support a month for his child. That the mother refuse to let him see.

When the baby was born she told him that because of his new girl friend whole is pregnate he will not be allowed to see or visit the baby.. then she told him that she wasn't going to file child support because that would give him rights to his child,and she don't want him or his new girlfriend around the child.. so the man trys to do the right thing to be in his baby life by filing child support on himself to be able to be there for the baby.. first she denies the test.then before the case was closed she went and told the child support off that she would like to take a test. They take the test and just like he knew the baby was for him. He agreed to pay his support to her monthly only if she agree to allow him to get the baby every weekend and every other holiday.. she ask the judge that is it possible that on the weekend she be with him an the child because she don't want his new girlfriend around her baby.judge disagreed and said every weekend the baby is to go with the father. For the first month things went fine. And on the second month she tryed to cause conflict between the child's father n her new guy friend.. the new guy feeds into the drums with his girl and trays to bump heads with the child's father.. the child's father avoids it by not calling for the baby but only texting asking about the baby,knowing he want get a reply he still tryed.. then all of a sudden the father starts to get rejected with no answer and she moves to a new home and decides to get married.. the father looses contact with the mother and child but yet still pays a large amount of support to her.. leaving him struggling because now he has 3other children to support. He wants to give over his rights to the mother because he have no say so with the baby at all. What do he do

A man pays a very large amount of child support a month for his child. That the mother refuse to let him see.

When the baby was born she told him that because of his new girl friend whole is pregnate he will not be allowed to see or visit the baby.. then she told him that she wasn't going to file child support because that would give him rights to his child,and she don't want him or his new girlfriend around the child.. so the man trys to do the right thing to be in his baby life by filing child support on himself to be able to be there for the baby.. first she denies the test.then before the case was closed she went and told the child support off that she would like to take a test. They take the test and just like he knew the baby was for him. He agreed to pay his support to her monthly only if she agree to allow him to get the baby every weekend and every other holiday.. she ask the judge that is it possible that on the weekend she be with him an the child because she don't want his new girlfriend around her baby.judge disagreed and said every weekend the baby is to go with the father. For the first month things went fine. And on the second month she tryed to cause conflict between the child's father n her new guy friend.. the new guy feeds into the drums with his girl and trays to bump heads with the child's father.. the child's father avoids it by not calling for the baby but only texting asking about the baby,knowing he want get a reply he still tryed.. then all of a sudden the father starts to get rejected with no answer and she moves to a new home and decides to get married.. the father looses contact with the mother and child but yet still pays a large amount of support to her.. leaving him struggling because now he has 3other children to support. He wants to give over his rights to the mother because he have no say so with the baby at all. What do he do

The father, I suppose that is YOU, won't be allowed to divest himself of his rights and obligations to the child.
Child support is paid to assist in the care of the child.
Child support has NOTHING to do with visitation.
If YOU are being denied your court ordered visits with your child, you must return to court and tell it to the judge.
After a few of these sessions have transpired, the mother will be sanctio0ned by the court.
Initially she will receive a stern lecture to straighten up and fly right.

You can't sign away your responsibilities, and obligations to care for and assist in supporting ALL the children you breed.
You can simply choose NOT to see the child, but only the court can alolow you NOT to pay the support the law requires.

Bottom line, hire an attorney and instruct him or her to make sure the mother complies with the court order, insofar as YOUR visitation is concerned.
There is absolutely NOTHING an internet forum can do for you, except to tell you to obey the court order, pay what the law says you owe, and tell the court when your rights have been violated.
Your obligations to pay end when the kid turns 18 or dies, whichever comes sooner.

I'm not able to hire attorney because she is getting all of my funds and its sad to say but as a man it makes me feel leas of a man to depend on my lady to take care of the bills and ect. I was raised in a house hold where mom taught us to be men and take care of our family.. and I understand that as my women when ever I fall short she will he there but every since I filed child support to be there for my child hoping the court see my side I've been living in hell.. depending on her for everything. And hiring a attorney is just another bill my Lady will have to pay.. I feel thot when she was keeping the baby away from me and staying out of my life was better because every since I filed on myself I messed over myself..

I'm not able to hire attorney because she is getting all of my funds and its sad to say but as a man it makes me feel less of a man to depend on my lady to take care of the bills and ect. I was raised in a house hold where mom taught us to be men and take care of our family.. and I understand that as my women when ever I fall short she will be there but every since I filed child support to be there for my child hoping the court see my side I've been living in hell.. depending on my lady for everything. And hiring a attorney is just another bill my Lady will have to pay.. I feel that when she was keeping the baby away from me and staying out of my life was better because every since I filed on myself I messed over myself.. and I'm just trying to be a father to my child. I have 3other children whome I take care of. And I'm not with their mother we havnt been together for 5 yrs but she give me no problems with my cchildren at all.. I don't have to deal with the new boy friend disreapecting me nor do I have to deal with the threatening messages from the mother.. I just wish that the judge hear me ouy

What's not advisable? Me hiring a lawyer?? I'm really trying I just need a woman's point who knows what I can do.. Im a man n I have never been through anything like this.. nor have I witness anything like this.. so I just need some kind of help to show me the right way.because I love my daughter and I wouldn't trade her for the world but I can't deal with the druma. I'm not going to allow anyone to send me to jail and take me away from my other 3 because they needs their father.. too

Your gender is not the issue. Its not advisable to face any court proceeding without an Attorney but if you must you must. If a court order is being violated then take that issue to court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back