Dfacs

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidsback

Please give us as much detail about your legal issue as you can. This will help us give you the best legal advice. I have two children that were taken in by DFACs last Wednesday. Due to false allegations by my 7 year old.I have done everything asked of me and I'm getting the run around. I was told by a case worker if I didn't say my husband beat me I will not obtain my kids back. My husband does not beat me. I have provided statements to prove that. They said we stayed in a hotel it was not suitable for my kids we went broke trying to move but we did they wanted us signed up for counseling we did they wanted written childcare agreement I did that and its still not enough they won't let me visit my kids they wouldn't give my kids to my mom.they say they call me and don't I sent my court appointed attorney pictures of my calling and my family calling and no call back my attorney told me basically oh well that's who you have to go through stop texting me I'm busy. I need help please I just want my kidsback.

Please give us as much detail about your legal issue as you can. This will help us give you the best legal advice. I have two children that were taken in by DFACs last Wednesday. Due to false allegations by my 7 year old.I have done everything asked of me and I'm getting the run around. I was told by a case worker if I didn't say my husband beat me I will not obtain my kids back. My husband does not beat me. I have provided statements to prove that. They said we stayed in a hotel it was not suitable for my kids we went broke trying to move but we did they wanted us signed up for counseling we did they wanted written childcare agreement I did that and its still not enough they won't let me visit my kids they wouldn't give my kids to my mom.they say they call me and don't I sent my court appointed attorney pictures of my calling and my family calling and no call back my attorney told me basically oh well that's who you have to go through stop texting me I'm busy. I need help please I just want my kidsback.

No one on here can help you get your kids back from the clutches of the state child agency.
Only a court order (issued by a court in your state) can cause the powerful kiddie protection agency to release your children back to you.
Or, you can do EXACTLY as the kiddie protection agency instructs, and maybe they'll decide to let the kiddies go.

You can hire an attorney, using your money, and maybe she or he can get the kiddies sprung. Other than those remedies, you'll see them when the kiddie protection agency says you'll see them. Sorry, but that's how that game is played.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back