false sexual alligations from cps and from 8 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

treena42

ok well 8 years ago my ex was very high and walked my kids into dps and said i abandoned them while at job interview my oldest was 17 at the time,needless to say even after doing everything they wanted me to along with my sisters, my mom etc i lost my rights and nobody in the family could see them the 2 oldest were shipped off to michigan with their dad and 2 youngest were split up and bounced fron foster care to foster care, then i remarried and 3 years ago my husband was pulled over , pulled out of work truck and arrested for assult on my kids...heres the kicker they had already named their dad, his brother, his dads friend, foster care and then my husband, its some how has been through 3 counties, my ex has aunts that work at cps so i got screwed now not only is the same DA that took my kids is trying to put my husband in prison for something that he did not do..but my husbands trial starts nov 3, 2014 and we dont feel like the court appt attorney is dong his best to represent my husband so we are doing research and stuff on out own, my ex was very vindictive, very evil, sick in the head and a very bad drug addict. plz can u just give us some sort of direction, i hate cps they screw up kids, families, and lifes..we need help bad the courts and my attorney already screwed me 8 years ago my attorney did not fight for me then they put me ln jail so i couldnt even appeal it...ty

All he can do is fire his attorney on Tuesday.
Then he can ask for new counsel.
In the future, if things are that bad, stay away from children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back