my visitation rights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

My sons father has standard visitation. When its his weekend to pick our son up can he just call and change times and days? Example he was supposed to pick him up Friday texts two hours before and says he will get him sat instead he does this nonstop changing the time and days he wants him. so legally do I have to wait around on him to show/or not show all weekend? I had out of town plans with my family now I can't go anywhere cause I'm afraid I'll get in trouble for just going and taking my son with me.

my rights?

My sons father has standard visitation. When its his weekend to pick our son up can he just call and change times and days? Example he was supposed to pick him up Friday texts two hours before and says he will get him sat instead he does this nonstop changing the time and days he wants him. so legally do I have to wait around on him to show/or not show all weekend? I had out of town plans with my family now I can't go anywhere cause I'm afraid I'll get in trouble for just going and taking my son with me.

Does the visitation order state certain days & times? If he doesn't follow the order, you can go to court & have a judge enforce it or change the order.

Have you talked to your ex about why he changes the dates & times? Does he have a good reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back