Ex would like to sign over rights to unborn child

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can't. State won't let him. The only thing you can do is live without state benefits that would necessitate the state establishing paternity and setting up child support. Of course, at any time until child is at his/her majority, Putative Dad can file to establish visitation/custody/child support. As can you.

My ex boyfriend would like to sign over rights to our unborn child. What are the steps to do that?

I've been told that some women who wish to wash out the stain and stench of some former paramours by whom they became pregnant, quietly have their bundle of love, and when asked by the hospital (or other authorities) for information about the dad reply, "I don't know who the dad might be. I've been with so many men over the last year, I stopped asking for their names. Sorry, I don't remember, I've had far too many lovers!"

Others tell me they've said they passed out (or were drugged) at a party and were ravished and carnally invaded by four or five, unknown, anonymous dozen perverted males.

One even told me that she simply said she had been raped.

All said they told these stories to protect their privacy and to ensure that some bum of a male wouldn't come sniffing around their precious child, or try to get back into their lives.

Now I'm not endorsing or vouching for these tales, I'm simply relaying to you what has been told to me over the years.

Last edited:
Until paternity has been established this man will not be child's legal Father and therefore have no rights to give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back