What can I do if the petitioner/father does not show up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazykmklova420

My squestion are as follows: since there were court orders for the petitioner/father to pick up our daughter on August 23,2014 in Arizona from me the respondent/mother. Is there anything I can do to get sole custody returned to me since the petitioner did NOT show up when ordered to?? Also Colorado law states that a parenting plan cannot be changed any sooner than 2 years to the previous agreement WITHOUT significant evidence that I'm unfit, and since it had been only 5 months since we entered our new agreement, how can a judge grant sole custody to the petitioner just because I didn't get my response turned in within the allotted time??? On top of that the petitioner waited 3+ days to mail me my copy of his motion for sole custody, which cut into my allotted time, and I can prove everything, because I have literally every MOTION, ORDER, & RESPONSE ever turned in. How can I get sole custody returned to me and the fastest way possible since the child & I haven't lived in Colorado in 4 1/2 years. Furthermore the child does NOT wish to go live with petitioner, yet the judge I currently have is so prejudice he won't consider anything the child says since she is only 10 years of age. Also since the petitioner filed contempt papers against me, & the way in which I can attend that contempt advisement depends a great deal on whether or not I surrender the child. I really need help with every aspect of what has currently happened during the last couple month on this issue. Please get back to me asap, because there's alot riding on this situation in which the petitioner just blew off. Thank you very for your time.

If You fail to respond to any court proceeding, it often allows the other party to prevail by your default.
As far as the other stuff, no way we can tell without reading everything.
We don't do that.
I suggest you hire yourself a lawyer.
Seems as if old dude has smarts, money, and juice.
I'll bet ALL the ladies and the gents want a hot, smart, rich dude like him.

One doesn't have to exercise their visitation.
By not using their vitamin, it isn't held against them.
Think of it like eating just a salad nothing else at a salad bar.

Well I understand if you don't respond out would default, but my point is he waited to send it which cut into my 21 days, also I had asked several times when the time to respond start and never got it clarified. But as of 9 a.m. AZ time he went and got my child from school then wouldn't being her to see me so i can see her or get her belongings that should have stayed here, like school uniform and supplies. The law in Colorado states that a parenting schedule cannot be changed for 2 years from the previous order which our previous order was entered January 27th, 2014. He did not have no significant evidence to show I'm unfit parent. The judge is just extremely prejudice against me for no known reasons, and just grants my ex anything.
He don't got no money- no legal rep., or anything, he just lies on court documents and kept making viscous statements against me that hold no value. How can I get my daughter back and asap??? I'm currently trying to find a lawyer in Colorado bit its hard when I'm living in Arizona.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back