I need some answers please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennjenn95

Okay so first off, my daughter had gotten taken away from my care when she was 3 months old due to me leaving my moms house and leaving my daughter with her for one night because she was yelling and telling me to leave the house and that if i take my daughter she will call the cops so me and the father left because we didnt know what else to do. When him and I were on the bus ( I spent my last $1.50) my sister starts texting me that she will call social services first thing in the morning and report that i abandoned my child. I had no way of getting back till the morning so i could get at least a $1.00 from my babies dads mother. I returned back too my moms house the next day and my daughter was gone! She was with my sister and my sister had just moved into a new address so I had no idea where my daughter was. My mom tells me that social services advised my sister to take my daughter to her home and that they were going to check her house out to see if my daughter can be placed there. Me or the father didnt hear from a social worker till at least 3 weeks after and i had no way of knowing where my daughter was at. My point is that I just had the 6 month court hearing a few days ago, and I have been in complying with the courts. They ordered me to complete parenting classes with a certification of complete which i have 3 certifications ( I did extra parenting classes on my own) , and a drug program but i do not qualify for it so they are waiting on a letter to confirm that, and individual counseling which i see a therapist once every week. The judge ordered at this 6 month hearing that I need to keep doing the programs and the father needs to step it up and comply which he has enrolled in a parenting class so hes started that, and he still needs to find a low cost therapist and a drug program. The judge also ordered that me and the father should be visiting our daughter at least 3 times a week instead of once a week. First off I havent seen my daughter in 3 weeks because me and the father had been going to the visits togehter but the judge said that it needs to be seperate so it effects me cause my sister can only take my daughter once a week to where me and the father were originally visiting my daughter but since imnot allowed to be at the same visits with the father, he only gets to see her once a week and im stuck not being able too due to my sisters "busy sceduale'. I called the social worker to try and arrange visitiations for me and shes no help. All she says is ' find a relative or friend that can take u halfway to ur sister that can pass background check that can be the moniter'. I dont have a relative or friend that can do that for me so now what???!! also im close too having my baby im 9 months pregnant, and i was wondering since im in this situation, can the father be present at the hospital when i deliver our baby? can someone please give me advice or answers? THANK YOU.

I see nothing wrong in the father of your latest baby visiting you when you drop that bundle of love and joy.
Tell them at the hospital the infamous, notorious, unknown "army judge" from THE LAW FORUM says its illegally approved by him.
Go forth and deliver, my child.

Your current order does not cover the child you carrying from what I read so I see no issue with this. I will say it does not fair well for you if you tell everyone you "cannot see" other child. As a parent you need to make every effort to do so. If it means taking the bus or a cab then do it. Make an effort show court this effort and ask to modify if needed. Below you will find a link to a parenting site funded by this site. You could find parents in similar situations who might have advice as well. Note its not a legal site! I refer you because you have some non legal issues here as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back