child custody

Status
Not open for further replies.

susychavez39

Gave my husband custody of kids.now i want them back.what should i do? he refuses to let me see them.violating parenting rules my ex feels like he is in control and can decide when i can and cannot.see my Kids.lately he has refused to let me see them.won't answer my calls or texts.i am desperate to see my Kids.he is violating the parenting rules.i want my kids back,how can i make this happen.my Kids do not want to live with him.they are scared of him cause of.his temper.he can get really mean at times.do i have a chance at winning custody?

Gave my husband custody of kids.now i want them back.what should i do? he refuses to let me see them.violating parenting rules my ex feels like he is in control and can decide when i can and cannot.see my Kids.lately he has refused to let me see them.won't answer my calls or texts.i am desperate to see my Kids.he is violating the parenting rules.i want my kids back,how can i make this happen.my Kids do not want to live with him.they are scared of him cause of.his temper.he can get really mean at times.do i have a chance at winning custody?

He is in control. You relinquished yours, unfortunately. I suggest you speak with a couple family law attorneys. If you have a remedy, it'll be found in a court room.

More than likely, visitation is what you can pursue. If dad is properly parenting the brood, nothing is likely to change.

Good luck.

When did this happen, and what do you believe has changed since then?

Since you gave custody to the Father, you might have a hard time getting it back. If you have court ordered visitation, he should be allowing you to see the children. You might talk to a family law attorney. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back