Flag Passport for Child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverfox

How do I flag a passport for my son? My ex-wife and her slimy attorney led me to believe that I would be signing the passport so that they can go to the Mediterranean for the summer. After I signed the paperwork I was served saying they were wanting to lift the geographic restriction so that she can take my son with her to Germany which is where her husband has been transferred in military. How can this be legal??? It's definitely unethical! What can I do?

Thanks.

How do I flag a passport for my son? My ex-wife and her slimy attorney led me to believe that I would be signing the passport so that they can go to the Mediterranean for the summer. After I signed the paperwork I was served saying they were wanting to lift the geographic restriction so that she can take my son with her to Germany which is where her husband has been transferred in military. How can this be legal??? It's definitely unethical! What can I do?

Thanks.

You hire an attorney and have him or her make the case that such a move would effectively eliminate your ability to be the father every child needs in his or her little life.

She is entitled to make such a case, and you should do everything in your power to prove that such a move is not in the bets interest of the child.

Your lawyer will explain it for you, ans you build your defense.

If she has a lawyer, and you want a chance at stopping her, don't try to do this pro se.

Thanks.

Sorry, you can't flag it. The State has a process for preventing a new passport being issued....but they will not revoke a passport after that.

It gets worse..

This is a military move, and they are usually the cases where relocation is allowed.

So.

What do you have in terms of proof?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back