Big question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aj2010

I have a question my son jumped out of he's little brothers crib onto the concrete floor about a month ago all three of my kids were removed they did not have a warrent to take the kids I just found out I am pregnant and very worried they will try and take this one even though the child was not conceived at the time this all happened they are in my mom temp custody right now and we have two lawyers working on the case because they tried to say my son was abused when we got medical records the doctor stated that he's injuries were consitant with him falling and not only that the lady drug tested me I had proper Meds and she counted my pills without a warrent the pill were all over my bathroom sink we'll she violated some admentmrnts and civil rights but my other lawyer is in the process of getting cps served with papers for suing them for doing wrong he already has 20 pages on them and now I am pregnant what should I expect? I did do a hair test to prove I didn't abuse Meds I paid for that out of pocket!

Last edited by a moderator:
You should ask these questions of your lawyer. They have all the information. We don't.

I have a question my son jumped out of he's little brothers crib onto the concrete floor about a month ago all three of my kids were removed they did not have a warrent to take the kids I just found out I am pregnant and very worried they will try and take this one even though the child was not conceived at the time this all happened they are in my mom temp custody right now and we have two lawyers working on the case because they tried to say my son was abused when we got medical records the doctor stated that he's injuries were consitant with him falling and not only that the lady drug tested me I had proper Meds and she counted my pills without a warrent the pill were all over my bathroom sink we'll she violated some admentmrnts and civil rights but my other lawyer is in the process of getting cps served with papers for suing them for doing wrong he already has 20 pages on them and now I am pregnant what should I expect? I did do a hair test to prove I didn't abuse Meds I paid for that out of pocket!

I hope the attorney knows what he is doing. Several courts have given caseworkers absolute immunity from a civil suit, and the agency itself has a huge (but not absolute) amount of protection.

Now that's out of the way, you need an attorney. A message board cannot help you.

You have a lawyer. I suggest you allow your lawyer to assist you. For your own good, be patient.
Excuse me, you have TWO lawyers working on your behalf.
Speak ONLY to those lawyers and no other person.

Your kids have been placed with your mother, so you know they'll be safe.

If you are pregnant, just stop blabbing.
The internet is a very bad place to blab.
Things spread like a wild fire on the 'net.

Its time to STOP blabbing.
In my experience, GUILTY people tend to BLAB, innocent people (or smart guilty people) know that blabbing can only hurt them.

From what you report, many mistakes were committed. You didn't have to say anything to CPS.
Without a warrant, you weren't required to allow them into your home.

At this point I suggest that the less you say to anyone BUT your lawyer is your best strategy.

One final FREE bit of advise. I suggest you run this by your lawyer.
In our legal system, you don't have to say anything, do anything, or prove anything.
You can even appear at your arraignment and stand mute.
The judge is then required to enter a NOT GUILTY PLEA on your behalf.
The STATE must prove the crimes they have charged you with doing.
You remain INNOCENT until proven GUILTY in a court of law.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back