Child custody/I have majority. I'm the father

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demauria38

I have 85-90% custody. We went to court an judge gave this order. We never was married an seperated after 101/2 year relationship, at home father for 9 years of that. We went to mediation after first court appearance, was told vehemently by judge it was going to be a real older seasoned person who wouldn't go for our lying,manipulation,bashing each other, it was about the kids. Well the person was real young an lets just say my pigmentation played a factor I realized in the middle if the kids mom bashing which wasn't allowed but she was allowed to do so the whole mediation, it was against the rules an policy if the mediation but still allowed on her part by mediator, I stated on three different times that I didn't come for this, that we suppose to be here to hammer out plan for kids but I was ignored an she was allowed to continue with the childlike, immature lies an bashing that became movie scripted dialogue if I may say so. Everything she said was written down, I became a little upset an when it was my turn I said I have proof of her writing letters to courts after getting me arrested an she submitted them to court, signed by her stating it was just a roose to get me out the house an she didn't think it would go that far(predominately all white county, in a mixed relationship, yeah they understood alright). I had legal documents of her just giving kids away to family, the state left an right from promiscuous affairs, two kids she had from a previous marriage(I never been married) she drove back to Alabama to their father,left me in a hotel room an slept with him an left the kids out there with Jim living in dire conditions.(kids told me later on when the state if Alabama called her to pick kids up from orphanage because of situation out there that mom an dad went in room for a long while when she dropped them off,disgusting an sick, I'm waiting in hotel all night for her to come back after driving all the way there with her to get done like that). Update to this point(sorry I'm beyond stressed out)when we seperated after ten years(9of those years I was at home father while her career skyrocketed) I begged an pleaded with her to let me stay with her to get 3-4 checks from a job I had just recieved an that she would be able to see the kids everyday because I would be in same city, she sat with get arms crossed an said we need a contract stating this but she never drew up one, she said let her think about it, never did, two weeks go by an all she did was walk around the house talking about was how she might have to move with get parents which turned out to be a flat lie, she continued to pack whole I was stuck in limbo not knowing what was going to happen, so I just finally said that I have no money an no options but to move 2 hrs away to my parents with the kids an she said fine an helped me pack their stuff an even gave me her brand spanking new enclave car to drive all our stuff out there to make sure we left. Everybody kept asking me, she just let you take the kids without a fight, an I was confused by the questions because there wasn't any argument about it, she said you been at home with them from the moment they were burn so they go with you like a at home mother. Her mom an dad were there to send us off also, no fighting about the kids because it was her idea, all hers. I was trying to keep them closer an she just wanted her freedom like she did the other kids accept I actually take care of my kids, comb hair(daughters hair is gorgeous after I comb it I might add),teach them,dress them,feed them, entertainment, Kingdom Hall meetings, constantly kissing an doling all over them ( I think the latter has worked against me,lolol), right now as I'm writing this they just woke up climbing all over me an I'm rubbing fingers an toes an giving a million tisses(pet name for kisses). Sniffing on their chubby cheeks, my babies.I love my kids so much it hurts. At the mediation the kids mom made it sound like the kids are mentally neglected an messed up behind the relationship an seperation, let me tell you, I can show pics an videos to show my kids are far far from any of that, it's the opposite I think I put way to much self esteem an confidence in them, they are 3 an 4 yrs old. Nani an Lavatus III , my wealth nothing material with those two. 846 pics on phone,830 of them, lolol. She had the if I can't have them then yiu can't either, I stood up for my kids an she just sat there silent not saying anything while this lady is painting a picture of our kids being messed up, now after all this in court an mediation, I let her come see the kids at shakeys by my house an do you know she cussed me out on the phone , cut me off when I was trying to talk to her on the phone because the kids were with my mom while we were in mediation, an she goes off on me saying she is waiting an wasting time waiting on me to let her see them( mind you this is my time with them an I'm being overly reasonable after what she just did in mediation just a hour before, wow) I'm rushing my mom to bring them back on one line an her cussing me out on the other. Well we get to shakeys an me an my kids are in the game room she calls with a attitude saying "I'm here where are you I don't see you what's up" I said we right here in the next room on the games geez) oh an by the way me being a at home father I never was able to be part of bill desicions it anything like that, she lies to mediator about the car she gave us was insured an that I wasn't covered under it just the car , well come to find out she was lying through her face, the registration had been suspended 01/13/14, a months after we seperated, she was trying to get me caught up an never said anything, she lied to me the whole time an I'm driving with the kids, going to an from work everything, I drove around line that for five months thinking otherwise until the tags were do an she lied an said they were paid , I could if been in a world if trouble behind that , me an the kids would have been stuck , me probably in jail for driving around line that with kids for so long an she would be called to pick them up an she looking like mommie to the rescue, she told this to the mediator an it was a complete lie. The mediator says I don't know who to believe but my report won't be good concerning you guys an the kids, what the hell, an she didn't say anything even when the mediator said that, I stood up for my kids an she sat pat. After that she text me an says well then we should just come up with a plan or they might take the kids to someone else, are you freaking kidding me, she planned that whole scenario of the mediator saying that to out me in a corner to be her yes man again, at the well being of her own kids, I have more details I just need some advice, by the way it has taken me three weeks maybe a little more to pay everything to get the car reinstated , insured an whatever other fines an fines they had me pay, oh an by the way she makes about 85,000 to 90,000$ after taxes, I make about 15,000 before taxes an I have a medical billing /coding degree I earned while taking care of two toddlers at home, changing diapers, feeding an all other things that entail raising infants.

Is there a question somewhere in that HUGE block 'o' text?

You noted you need some advice. Just what exactly is your question(s)? Thanks.

I suggest you hire yourself one of California's fine domestic relations attorneys.
Let the lawyer do the driving, you just kick back and chill.
Good luck.

The only thing I got (other than the names of the kids) is that Dad believes the mediator is going to give a negative report.

But that's not what mediators do. She goes back into court and says "Your honor, the parents were unable to reach an agreement", at which point it goes to trial. That's it.

Outside of that? Ya got me there. No clue here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back