ex parte order suspending visitation upon results of hair follicle tes

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brenthom

my son's ex-wife is constantly calling on his visitation time with kids, causing him unnecessary irritation to make him angry.she has violated 2 of the visitation orders in the divorce . he is a recovering drug addict, and 2 weeks ago she filed an exparte motion (granted) for him to have a hair follicle test without telling him. due to his job, he was unable to be available for a week, although she tried to get him to meet her so he would be served. upon finding out about order, he voluntarily submitted to test, but she had already gone back to court and filed a motion suspending his visitation(granted)on the day he was supposed to pick them up from daycare for every other week during summer scheduled visit. in the motion filed for test, it states that plaintiff is to be reimbursed for test if he fails, but when he went to lab for test, he had to pay for it himself or couldn't get it. at this time we are waiting for results of test, and he has seen his kids for 2 days since beginning of may. every visit he has with them is at my home, supervised by my husband and myself, although it has not been required, it is what he chooses as well as the girls. what can i do to get this taken care of so we can see our grandchildren and he can see his girls. what can i file until test comes back which could be a week or longer

If I were in your position, I'd wait for the drug test results.
You are always free to retain an attorney to advise your son and represent his paternal interests in court.
The last thing I suggest is DIY in domestic matters.
I suspect his former spouse knows things you don't.
Quietly await the results, and shield yourself for any surprises.
I'll say no more for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back