will I get my kids back as promised by DHR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamamom2014

Three months ago my children were separated and placed with other family members do to a 90 day safety plan through DHR because of my living arrangement. My husband and myself were living at a motel due to his job placement. I was told I had to gain employment proper living arrangement and a vehicle to prove stability. In which I completely complied. I have done everything they asked of me writhing the first month and have maintained it for the 90 days. In less than one week my safety plan goes void. Do they have to let my kids return home? Please I need answers so I know my legal rights. Thank you!

They don't technically "have to", no - but there's no reason not to if you've completed their case plan requirements.

Three months ago my children were separated and placed with other family members do to a 90 day safety plan through DHR because of my living arrangement. My husband and myself were living at a motel due to his job placement. I was told I had to gain employment proper living arrangement and a vehicle to prove stability. In which I completely complied. I have done everything they asked of me writhing the first month and have maintained it for the 90 days. In less than one week my safety plan goes void. Do they have to let my kids return home? Please I need answers so I know my legal rights. Thank you!

No one here, or anywhere on this planet can answer your question, EXCEPT the DHR authorities.
Sorry, we can't help you with self affirmation, or applause.
That said, why aren't you in constant contact with your caseworker at DHR?
You should have been speaking with the caseworker frequently, and visiting the caseworker in person weekly.
Its not too late.
Why not ask for an appointment, review your achievements, show the proof of your program completion steps, and ask DHR what happens next?

You need to contact your county DHR worker.
http://www.alabamaadministrativecode.state.al.us/docs/hres/index.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back