movin

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragoonthel

Ok my girl is tryin to get custody of this girl im waitin for the court date to be over so that we can move out of state but she is sayin we cant move because dhr will not let us leave state with the girl because supposedly they will continue to check up on her which is understandable.
But I was pretty sure if we told them where we and movin to there wouldnt be no problem. Is it possible to move cause im tired of living in that town to much drama happens

Ok my girl is tryin to get custody of this girl im waitin for the court date to be over so that we can move out of state but she is sayin we cant move because dhr will not let us leave state with the girl because supposedly they will continue to check up on her which is understandable.
But I was pretty sure if we told them where we and movin to there wouldnt be no problem. Is it possible to move cause im tired of living in that town to much drama happens

As long as DHR is involved, it's kind of hard to move out of state. DHR does not have workers in other states (though other states have their own equivalent to DHR).

You can read DHR policies here.

You're free to go anywhere. She isn't, nor is her kid.

That said, girlfriends are a dime a dozen.
If this one is special, marry her.
Otherwise, make your move, unless you want to live this nightmare again and again and again and again ...---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back