Can a bio mom get kid back after child has been adopted to grandmother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mine

Grandmother is phyiclly unable to take care of my 13 year old daughter that she adopted almost 7 years ago, they both live with biological mother and husband. Can bio mom and husband finacialy and phisicaly and emotionally cares for 13 year old. Can bio mom and husband get custody of rights of child ?

Grandmother is phyiclly unable to take care of my 13 year old daughter that she adopted almost 7 years ago, they both live with biological mother and husband. Can bio mom and husband finacialy and phisicaly and emotionally cares for 13 year old. Can bio mom and husband get custody of rights of child ?

The bio mom has no standing (meaning has no rights) in this matter.

The mother may have adopted the child, but that is the legal mother of the child.

You are free to discuss this with an attorney in your area.

If you believe any child or person is in danger, report the matter to the local police or sheriff.

They know what to do, and will investigate your allegations.

Otherwise, I wish the grandmother improved health, and I hope the child gets the proper care. Call the police, please, get them involved. If what you say is true, the police will get the child the medical care, food, attention, and care the child deserves.

After all, its always supposed to be about what's best for the child, not the bio-mom, bio-dad, or the father/mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back