Third party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Confused2013

My child's father's fiancé keeps stepping into our court cases and disputes. She is currently going to school to be a lawyer and don't get me wrong she is probably a really good person. But I don't feel that she always has our joint child's best interest in mind.... they just are putting their best interest first. Can I file any type of restraining order or something to keep her out of our disputes. I don't feel that she should be involved in my ex's mine and my son's case. I feel that it should be a matter between us three only. My current boyfriend of four years has always kept out of our issues... but she has been sending me e-mails from my ex's e-mail, she sends me texts, and even calls me. It's just getting to the point of being childish and only hurting the joint child. I feel that she is taking her law background too far; and she currently does not have a license to practice law. They currently have been threatening to pick up my child when there is a scheduled visitation; and refuse to bring him back. They keep telling me that they can bring me to court for neglect and sign our son up for school in their area. He currently has no physical custody; but I'm so sick of the arguing and the hurt that it is bringing to our son. He is scared to go to his dad's now because he doesn't think that his dad will ever bring him back. I tried to tell both my ex and his fiancé this but they insist it is me filling my son's head with lies. I am a good mom, and have always defended my son's dad. On weekends he doesn't show up, or the fact that he never shows up to sporting events, he never calls, his new refusal to bring my son home; I've always made excuses for my ex and made it sound like he's a good guys and I've even taken the blame a few times. This arguing and fighting is going over the top now and I would like help how to make it stop and how to keep her out of our drama.

Ignore her. Work with him only when it comes to issues surrounding your child.
Don't accept her calls, don't answer her emails, simply ignore her.
Ignoring people s easy, avoids arguments, and quite enjoyable when you envision them getting mad as you smile calmly.

My child's father's fiancé keeps stepping into our court cases and disputes. She is currently going to school to be a lawyer and don't get me wrong she is probably a really good person. But I don't feel that she always has our joint child's best interest in mind.... they just are putting their best interest first. Can I file any type of restraining order or something to keep her out of our disputes. I don't feel that she should be involved in my ex's mine and my son's case. I feel that it should be a matter between us three only. My current boyfriend of four years has always kept out of our issues... but she has been sending me e-mails from my ex's e-mail, she sends me texts, and even calls me. It's just getting to the point of being childish and only hurting the joint child. I feel that she is taking her law background too far; and she currently does not have a license to practice law. They currently have been threatening to pick up my child when there is a scheduled visitation; and refuse to bring him back. They keep telling me that they can bring me to court for neglect and sign our son up for school in their area. He currently has no physical custody; but I'm so sick of the arguing and the hurt that it is bringing to our son. He is scared to go to his dad's now because he doesn't think that his dad will ever bring him back. I tried to tell both my ex and his fiancé this but they insist it is me filling my son's head with lies. I am a good mom, and have always defended my son's dad. On weekends he doesn't show up, or the fact that he never shows up to sporting events, he never calls, his new refusal to bring my son home; I've always made excuses for my ex and made it sound like he's a good guys and I've even taken the blame a few times. This arguing and fighting is going over the top now and I would like help how to make it stop and how to keep her out of our drama.

Four words:

No third party interference.

You can absolutely request that the court adds that to your current order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back