Hair folicle test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falcon17

If the other parent told me she was using MJ and has custody of child and I file for custody and ask the court that the parent have a hair follicle test, shouldn't the court also request that I have the test as only fair and I am willing to do so.

If the other parent told me she was using MJ and has custody of child and I file for custody and ask the court that the parent have a hair follicle test, shouldn't the court also request that I have the test as only fair and I am willing to do so.

You can't PROVE she told you she was using marijuana, heroin, or cocaine.

It'll be her word against yours, and it doesn't matter anyway.

The court can't order her to take a hair follicle test.

You can't connect the dots.

That's absolutely not true in SC. You can have an emergency hearing to

You can't PROVE she told you she was using marijuana, heroin, or cocaine.

It'll be her word against yours, and it doesn't matter anyway.

The court can't order her to take a hair follicle test.

You can't connect the dots.

That is absolutely not true! You can ask for an emergency hearing and ask for a guardian ad litum to be appointed or make a report with Department of Social Services. A judge WILL require drug testing if necessary. Not only can she be ordered to take a 10 panel hair follicle test but could be ordered to take a discreet 10 panel hair follicle test. Discreet mean hair from her private area. Discreet testing test back further than a regular hair test.

That is absolutely not true! You can ask for an emergency hearing and ask for a guardian ad litum to be appointed or make a report with Department of Social Services. A judge WILL require drug testing if necessary. Not only can she be ordered to take a 10 panel hair follicle test but could be ordered to take a discreet 10 panel hair follicle test. Discreet mean hair from her private area. Discreet testing test back further than a regular hair test.

Really? Well, your days here are done. We don't permit flaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back