Is this a 5th weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mominWA

I am having issues understanding what a "5th weekend" truly is. My parenting plan was finalized 6 months ago. When I was in court the father asked for 2nd,4th, and 5th weekends. The judge explained to me that 5th weekends only happen a few times a year. My son's father is saying that this upcoming weekend is his 5th weekend. This would be Friday the 31st, but Saturday and Sunday are the 1st weekend in Feb. In the papers the regular weekends are describes as starting on a Friday and end on the following Sunday. Does this really mean that I don't get my son this weekend and my first weekend isn't technically until the second weekend of Feb? If that is true then I am losing more weekends than I thought.

Yep, that would be correct if the weekend starts on Friday & ends on Sunday. That would be the 5th weekend.

I have always admired clever people.

Clever people make others think they are taking a beating on a deal, all the while they are laughing inside and picking your pocket clean.

I admire clever people.

Think about the Uncle Remus stories and Ole Br'er Rabbit alternatively begging and daring Br'er Bear and the Br'er Fox to "throw me in that briar patch".

Come to think of it, I admire clever rabbits, too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back