Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

momma43

Me and my ex-husband have a court order that gives us both joint legal custody and i have primary physical custody. He gets our kids every other weekend. The problem is that when our kids go with him, they stay at his girlfriend's moms house which is where he lives. They share a bed with their dad,his girlfriend, and their half sister. The last time they came back from his house, our son informed me that they hadn't ate all day because, daddy and his girlfriend was going out to eat. Their dad will go months without getting them. They are allowed to stay up real late so, when i get them back sunday its hard to get our son to sleep at a decent time for school. My question is is there something I can do about this? I don't know alot about the law so any advice would be appreciated thanks.

See, see why I say the things I do. Sheesh, who lives this way?

Way too many. :( ...................

I know. It kind of makes you feel sick. I can't hardly stand either to hear/read about abuse of children, animals & the elderly. It stays in my mind.

I'm elderly/sr. citizen (though not as elderly as some people) so don't anyone here abuse me. :) I think I'm a few years older than you AJ though you are always saying you are old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back