Concerned about my friends step mom who I think is verbally abusing he

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curious8

I am worried about my friend who has divorced parents. Her dad is remarried and his wife is very mean. She has told my friend, who lives with her mom, that she is a dumb blonde and will amount to nothing. She has also criticized her hair, clothes, friends, and personality multiple times. Once she took my friend to get her hair cut and had the hairdresser cut it very short and weird so that my friend would not have pretty hair. My friends mom has threatened to get a 50 ft restraining order, but only threatened. My friend also has a severely autistic brother who lives with their dad and step mom and similar things have happened to him. I do not know how often my friend is required to visit him, but her dad has been married to this woman for about a year. I am very concerned about my friend and I would like some information that I could give her that would help her and, if possible, how I could help her.

How old is your friend, and how old are you?

And as a matter of fact, your state IS applicable. So include that too if you expect an answer.

I am worried about my friend who has divorced parents. Her dad is remarried and his wife is very mean. She has told my friend, who lives with her mom, that she is a dumb blonde and will amount to nothing. She has also criticized her hair, clothes, friends, and personality multiple times. Once she took my friend to get her hair cut and had the hairdresser cut it very short and weird so that my friend would not have pretty hair. My friends mom has threatened to get a 50 ft restraining order, but only threatened. My friend also has a severely autistic brother who lives with their dad and step mom and similar things have happened to him. I do not know how often my friend is required to visit him, but her dad has been married to this woman for about a year. I am very concerned about my friend and I would like some information that I could give her that would help her and, if possible, how I could help her.

Tell your friend to place a bud of garlic in her pocket and say "Jolly Green Giant" three times, and all this stuff will get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back