Burglary, Arson, Home Invasion Burglary

Status
Not open for further replies.

HUERA

My boyfriend is been in jail for two months he got arrested n been charge with 3 charges after his 2 court i think he only stay with one charge burglary since then he is been going to court n now two days ago they add more charges position of a butterfly knife! My question is how bad his case could be or is those charges can make him go to prison? N if the answer is yes for how long he can go???

Does he have a lawyer? He needs to discuss his situation with a lawyer.

My boyfriend is been in jail for two months he got arrested n been charge with 3 charges after his 2 court i think he only stay with one charge burglary since then he is been going to court n now two days ago they add more charges position of a butterfly knife! My question is how bad his case could be or is those charges can make him go to prison? N if the answer is yes for how long he can go???
We cannot answer that question as it depends on too many unknown variables. His past criminal record, the specific charges he currently faces, any potential enhancements, etc. all can play a part in a potential sentencing determination.

He can speak with his attorney to find out what his potential time might be.

Generally is classified into three different categories that are 1st degree, 2nd degree and 3rd degree. The specific facts of your case and the evidence of your prosecution determine what specific category you will be charged with, and your subsequent sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back