Parole, Probation Parole Revoke for bad Polygragh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtravis457

I am in the process of getting revoked, which could send me back to prison for years, not for doing anything wrong, just failing a polygragh. As a Ex Sex Offender, parole in this (other planet) state can make you take one for no real reason. I thought there was a recent law that forbide states from revoking one JUST because of this. Help please...

I am in the process of getting revoked, which could send me back to prison for years, not for doing anything wrong, just failing a polygragh. As a Ex Sex Offender, parole in this (other planet) state can make you take one for no real reason. I thought there was a recent law that forbide states from revoking one JUST because of this. Help please...

Ask for a lawyer, plead not guilty, and fight it.

If you're on parole, you're simply on extended confinement.

Parole is nothing more than being in a virtual prison.

That's why many people refuse to be released on paper, preferring to serve (max out) their sentences.

Your rights are few in prison or on parole.

In Texas, once you complete your sentence, your rights will be fully restored.

Texas Parole

Thanks for your quick response. Ever heard of a new Texas law that prevents the state from sending you back "Just" because of a bad Polygragh.

Thanks for your quick response. Ever heard of a new Texas law that prevents the state from sending you back "Just" because of a bad Polygragh.

If your PO wants to revoke you, you'll be entitled to hearing before a judge.

At that hearing you have the right to remain silent. If you're smart, you'll avail yourself of that right, except to answer factual questions (name, address, date of birth, etc..; be polite, be well dressed; be on time; and ask the court to appoint a lawyer to represent you at the hearing).

I'd disabuse myself about a law helping you. You are on parole, and your rights are few. They don't need a reason to revoke you, mere suspicious circumstances will do quite nicely.

If I were you, and wanted to remain in the FREE world, I'd do everything the way they tell me.

You have placed yourself in a lifetime box surrounded by suspicion. Ask for that lawyer, stay out of trouble, and wait for your day in court.

They own you. When they yank your string, you better be jumping. If you resist, you know where you'll eventually end up. They don't need much a reason, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back