Legal Malpractice Judicial misconduct

Status
Not open for further replies.

pureliberal

I have proven beyond any doubt that a corrupt judge cherry picked a cast to accommodate her personal friends and political cronies. The scheme was to silence me as a whistle blower with a phony stalking charge that was also a life threatening hate crime.

The Michigan Judicial Tenure Commission, the Michigan Attorney General and the Michigan State Police all refuse to investigate this situation in spite of the indisputable evidence I have presented.

There is no doubt that these criminals have powerful connections and the unlimited resources of the tax payers to perpetuate this scheme. In fact they have spent millions to conceal their true motives.

I have proven beyond any doubt that a corrupt judge cherry picked a cast to accommodate her personal friends and political cronies. The scheme was to silence me as a whistle blower with a phony stalking charge that was also a life threatening hate crime.

The Michigan Judicial Tenure Commission, the Michigan Attorney General and the Michigan State Police all refuse to investigate this situation in spite of the indisputable evidence I have presented.

There is no doubt that these criminals have powerful connections and the unlimited resources of the tax payers to perpetuate this scheme. In fact they have spent millions to conceal their true motives.

What you consider evidence is simply gossip until substantiated by judicial process. Don't play with fire. You will get burned.

I don't see where you asked an actual question but note army judge's reply which is correct information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back