Ask a Legal Question

Thanks

Judicial misconduct

Jurisdiction / State: Michigan

I have proven beyond any doubt that a corrupt judge cherry picked a cast to accommodate her personal friends and political cronies. The scheme was to silence me as a whistle blower with a phony stalking charge that was also a life threatening hate crime.

The Michigan Judicial Tenure Commission, the Michigan Attorney General and the Michigan State Police all refuse to investigate this situation in spite of the indisputable evidence I have presented.

There is no doubt that these criminals have powerful connections and the unlimited resources of the tax payers to perpetuate this scheme. In fact they have spent millions to conceal their true motives.

2. Super Moderator Samaritan & Scholar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,502 Times in 1,485 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pureliberal View Post
    I have proven beyond any doubt that a corrupt judge cherry picked a cast to accommodate her personal friends and political cronies. The scheme was to silence me as a whistle blower with a phony stalking charge that was also a life threatening hate crime.

The Michigan Judicial Tenure Commission, the Michigan Attorney General and the Michigan State Police all refuse to investigate this situation in spite of the indisputable evidence I have presented.

There is no doubt that these criminals have powerful connections and the unlimited resources of the tax payers to perpetuate this scheme. In fact they have spent millions to conceal their true motives.

What you consider evidence is simply gossip until substantiated by judicial process. Don't play with fire. You will get burned.

Super Moderator Learned Scholar
    Thanks
    I don't see where you asked an actual question but note army judge's reply which is correct information.
    Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog. S.J. Seward