Ask a Legal Question
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty3 View Post
    I heard about that Subway sandwich lawsuit on the local TV news.
    Just when I thought it couldn't get any crazier...

Man Files Footlong Class Action Lawsuit Against Subway in Chicago

The Chicago lawsuit was filed by Nguyen Buren, who alleges that he visited a Subway location near his North Side home on Sunday but didn't get the final fraction of his sub. Buren's suit, filed against Subway parent Doctor's Associates Inc., claims his sandwich was less than 11 inches long and alleges a "pattern of fraudulent, deceptive and otherwise improper advertising, sales and marketing practices."

Buren's lawsuit was filed Tuesday, the same day two men filed a similar suit in New Jersey state court, and seeks damages in excess of $5 million. Both suits are seeking class-action status.
    Forum posts are not legal advice, are for educational purposes only & are not substitutes for proper consultation with legal counsel.

Need a lawyer? Use TheLaw.com's FREE Case Review now!

Super Moderator Learned Scholar
    Thanks
    I'm going to have to measure my foot long sandwich the next time I go to Subway!
    The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.

Registered User Learned Member

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thelawprofessor View Post
    That's a very good question. My guess is that if you are or have been a Facebook member, they used the email address from the account.
    um so why does said e mail need a checking account no with routing no, if legit. they don't this is a phishing scam..and onc eu hand that infor, plan on empty bank account..this is a form of nasty phishing and aimed at not only kids but adults, and also my e mail is not on or open to anyone for facebook or anyone to see unless i give it out. so this begs the safety of facebooks privacy set up (i sae the developer ha dno idea how to set his either or if it worked) so this gives pause to the whole place..i read the e mail sifted the form saw the required bank acc no with routing and my legal ears fell off with yeh right..see ya.. i am forwarding t he e mail to the AG in my state, have notified face book, and several other uthorities on internet fraud..

Thanks
    I knew i couldn't be the only one who got this email..wow..speechless. Maybe feeling the need to skip over to a less " popular" site to pic share and contact people i love and care to share with. Facebook has almost become to much drama for me! BLAH!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2